Castor Oil Punishment

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
A harsh, creative, and often overlooked punishment is the administering of Castor Oil to a submissive. When given several tablespoons orally it acts as a powerful laxative that tastes beyond horrible going down, and burns coming out. It was a punishment traditionally used in the 20s through 50s. It's safe when done in moderation and even has heath benefits!

This is the only description of the punishment that I think does it justice:
Among the stimulant laxatives, there are two notable items. The most famous is castor oil, which is a little like peanut oil, but with an ominous aura that lingers on the pallete. One can just feel it slowly worming it's way through the digestive tract, slithering through from end to the other. In less civilized times, it was use to lubricate gears, and as a punishment for cranky children. Most stores still keep this vile substance on the shelves in small bottles. (source)

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Results should start taking place within a few hours. You can feel this awful stuff working its way through your system.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Heh, wow.
That does NOT sound like fun.

(are we sure the children didn't get cranky because of it?)

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
I am doing this right now and i can feel it just like he said. I took 2 tablespoons about an hour ago.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
brilliant suggestion!

what a brilliant suggestion!i plan to use this punishment in the future!:pi have it in mind for any 'naughty schoolgirls' for my new all-girls school 'st.trumwines':)

Last edited:

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
Just be sure to check a sub's medical history before using castor oil. Some people are allergic to ingredients added during bottling.

Nothing kills a session like anaphylactic shock.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
what is exactly castor oil? I cannot find it in supermarkets here?

Im not sure that someone would be allergic to it, actually people are allergic to specific simple substances (pollen, dust etc), at least here I only know someone allergic to chocolate and he still eats it as he sneezes.

tinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2013
The Netherlands

Im not sure that someone would be allergic to it, actually people are allergic to specific simple substances (pollen, dust etc), at least here I only know someone allergic to chocolate and he still eats it as he sneezes.

Ask for 'ulei de ricin' in your local Romanian farmacy

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com

Allergic reactions pop up when you least expect it. Having pulled rotations in emergency rooms, I can tell you that just when you think a substance is safe, an ingredient you had not considered will land someone in the ER.

"Allergen:
Ric c 1, a 2S albumin (Bashir 1998 ref.4332 1)
Ric c 2, a 2S albumin (Bashir 1998 ref.4332 1)
Castor bean allergen is one of the most potent allergens known. Profilin appears to be one of the allergens. (Garcia-Gonzalez 1999 ref.4071 1)
"

Featured Threads

New Personals