My Son Fucks Me While my Husband Sleeps (Incest)

Rate this story from bad (1) to excellent (5)

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
"My Son Fucks me While my Husband Sleeps", a short story by Mrs Walker.

About an hour ago my husband came home drunk. I am in bed reading my new Woman's magazine when he stumbles into our bedroom and immediately falls asleep next to me.

After a while, I hear a car pull in our driveway and I am happy that my eighteen year old son Tommy came home before midnight. I hear him come in the house, take a shower, then it is quiet.

I read my magazine for a few more minutes, then Tommy appears in the doorway and says, "Mom, is it okay if I come in and sit on the bed next to you while we talk for a few minutes?"

I reply, "Sure Tommy, but be quiet. Your father is sleeping."

He walks over to the bed and begins to sit down wearing his wet towel so I urgently tell him, "Tommy stop! You will get the bed all wet! Take off the towel you have around your waist and throw it over on the chair!"

My son stands up facing me, then slowly pulls the towel away from him. His cock pops into view and it is totally erect! He throws the towel on the chair, then sits down on the edge of the bed next to me and starts slowly jacking it up and down while we have conversation.

I tell him not to play with himself like that because his father may wake up at moment and see him. He ignores my request and continues masturbating while we have conversation.

After a few minutes he grasps the comforter that is covering me and pulls it away revealing my naked body! He stares at my breasts for a second then reaches out with both of his hands and begins to roughly squeeze them!

I say to him, "Jesus Christ Tommy, your father is sleeping right next to us! He could wake up at any second!"

I try to push his hands away, but he grabs both my wrists and holds them while he tries to kiss me!

I move my head back and forth to avoid him, so he starts kissing and sucking on my neck instead. This is very pleasurable to me, and he knows it. I relax and start to moan softly, then after a few moments we begin tongue kissing each other.

After a couple of minutes he pulls the comforter completely off me and slides two of his fingers inside my pussy!

We continue to kiss while he pushes them back and forth inside me. Jesus Christ, I am letting my son finger fuck me while my husband is sleeping right next to us! I must be out of my mind!

All of a sudden, Tommy gets on the bed between my legs and positions his cock to enter my pussy! Before I can react, he has pushed it inside me three or four inches!

I quietly scream at him, "God Damn you Tommy, you can't fuck me on the bed while your father is sleeping next to us! I will fuck you in the morning after he goes to work, but for right now, leave me alone!"

I struggle to get out from underneath him, but he grabs my wrists again and prevents me from moving. I love having his cock inside me, but this is not the proper place and time for us to be fucking!

We playfully fight with him for a few more moments, then he says, "Mom, I am not going to fuck you! I just want have my cock inside you for a couple of minutes, then I will go to bed. I promise!"

I calm down, then reply, "Well, okay, but don't fuck me! You can keep it inside me for exactly three minutes, then you have to pull it out and go to bed! It is getting late and you have to get up early in the morning! Now, go ahead and push the rest of it inside me, but don't even think of fucking me!"

I raise up on my elbows and watch as my sons cock slowly disappears into my pussy. After about six or seven inches are inside me, he slowly pulls back out all the way, then pushes it back in again. This time, he gets about eight inches in me and stops. He says, "Mom, I hit bottom. I don't think you can take all ten inches of it tonight."

I quietly reply, "Don't tease me Tommy! Keep pushing harder until you get it all the way in!"

With a few more thrusts of his hips his cock is all the way in. I lay back on the pillow, then Tommy leans over me and supports himself on his elbows while we tongue kiss each other.

Suddenly, my husband turns over in bed and he is facing me!

Oh shit, he is going to open his eyes and see Tommy on top of me with his big cock buried all the way inside my pussy! I panic and begin to push Tommy off me, but he puts his hand over my mouth and holds me still. He looks over at his father and quietly says to me, "Mom, he never opened his eyes. Just calm down and relax."

I urgently whisper to him, "What do you mean relax? How can I fucking relax when you have your cock all the way inside me! Pull it out right now, and go to bed!"

Instead of doing what I told him, he begins to ramming his big cock inside me! I try to push him away, but again, he holds my wrists so I cannot move! His thrusts begin to get faster and faster. The bed is creaking loudly and the headboard is slapping against the wall!

I finally say, "Tommy, get off me right now, or I will never let you fuck me again!"

My son immediately pulls his cock out of me, gets off the bed and stands up. He leans towards me, grabs my wrist and forces me down on my knees in front of him. He pulls my hair so my head snaps back, then shoves his cock in my mouth and starts fucking my face!

He grabs the back of my head with both of his hands and keeps shoving his hard cock into my mouth over and over again!

After a couple of minutes, he suddenly stops and ejaculates! I have to swallow several times, then wait a few moments and suck out the last few drops.

Tommy helps me to my feet and holds my naked body close to his while I say to him, "That was fun honey, but we should never do this again! We almost got caught this time! Now, go to bed young man!"

I pick up Tommy's wet towel and throw it at him as he walks away from me. He turns around and quietly says, "Mom, you are the best piece of ass that I have ever had in my life. I love you!"

Tears immediately form in my eyes and run down my face as I say, "I love you too honey! Now, go to bed!"

I quietly cry myself to sleep wondering if letting my son have sex with me anytime he wants is the right thing to do.

Featured Threads

New Personals