Suggestion

Sirdrip

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2014
I think it is safe to say that the online play category is the most viewed and the most cluttered tab on this site. Rather than having it one big section I think that there should be the one section with 4 sub sections. Male Sub, Male Dom, female Dom, and female sub. With the female tabs requiring them to be verified if they want to post in that sub category, anyone would be able to view it but less fakes would be able to post in it. It would essentially make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for rather than going through pages of guys looking for subs or a Dom.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would agree that the online section is somewhat overloaded and needs a review and am pretty sure the other mods agree with this.
A point worth considering though, there are several "master threads" for things like kik play, teamviewer etc and yet many people insist on posting their own ads outside of these threads. This creates clutter and makes it a lot more difficult to navigate.
Another major point is what are these brief online ads for? If you are looking for more than a one off hook up it would be much better to create a much more detailed ad in the appropriate personals section. A big reason for lack of response is lack of effort in the original post. Remember if you want to stand out from the mass of sameness create something that draws attentions and invites a response.

Featured Threads

New Personals