LongpigandtheFemcans

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 9, 2016
www.longpigandthefemcans.com
Written for me from one of my Piggies!

It was my friends birthday and we had all gathered together to get her concert tickets to a new band that had come into town. All of our friends had gotten a group deal for them and we were all set to go a few nights from now. I tried to pass it off, it wasn’t really my kind of music, I didn’t like the crowds and such but they insisted that I go, that she would be heartbroken if I didn’t.

I heaved a sigh, though not a particularly big one, not wanting to offend anyone. The next few days were spent working my dead end job and spending as little money as possible as I wanted to spend it on her at the concert. When the night finally arrived, I drove myself to the concert hall, figuring if I did my own driving I could leave after it was socially acceptable and not be there too long.

We exchanged our tickets and got a seat at a booth. I sat there for most of the night while the warm up act was on stage. We each had a drink in front of us and were casually sipping at them as the warm up act went backstage and the concert hall staff began setting up for the real act. I checked my ticket because I couldn’t remember the name of the band we were here to actually see.

“Longpig and the femcans?” I say out loud. “What kind of name is that?”

“We are new.” says one of the band members. “We just started at the end of last year, we were brainstorming ideas around thanksgiving time and the name kind of hit us.”

The girls at the table squeel when one of the band members gently pushes me further into the booth and sits with us. “We became an instant hit and have been traveling around for months.”

She waves her hand has a drink brought to her by one of the concert staff.

For the next half hour, she talked to us, signing autographs and telling us about the band, nothing too detailed, just basics. A gong sounded back stage and she smiled at us as she got up. “Well that’s my cue, I’ve got to get up there.” and with that she left.

I was astonished, i’d never been to a concert before in my life so I had no idea if it was normal for a band to let one of its members go into the audience unattended and sit with a random group while the stage was set up. I had to admit I was finding myself attracted to her but couldn’t explain it, I spent most of that last half hour just listening to her speak, not really having anything to say myself.

I turned my attention to the stage and actually found myself enamored by the music. It wasn’t usually my typical fare but this blew me away.

Listening to the song, something stirred inside me like I wanted that kind of life. I knew it was for entertainment and it didn’t really mean anything right. I felt someone pulling on my arm and found the girl who’s birthday this was for, pulling me onto the dance floor. Surprisingly I enjoyed myself dancing with her.

The rest of the evening was a blur, the music, the dancing and the singers were incredible and only later would I be able to remember small bits of it.

Finally, when I was in my car, staying a good 4 hours longer than I initially meant to at the concert I was leaning against my drivers seat just marveling at the experience I had. I reach into my coat pocket for my keys to the car when my hand brushes against the autograph the band gave me.

When I pulled it out, I noticed that there was more writing on it then what I originally noticed.

“If you want to experience much more than music, come to the back entrance and use the phrase, “My destiny is inside” with the security girl.” I felt a tug at my belly and in my heart upon reading these words. I do indeed go to the back entrance and the security girl looks me over. “What do you want boy?”

“My destiny is inside.” I say as if in a trance.

“You have been chosen.” she says and steps aside before opening the door.

On the inside of the door, there is another woman who smiles sweetly at me and offers her hand.

Taking her hand, I am led to the room where the band is situated, all eating some kind of meat that was unrecognizable at first glane.

They all look up when I enter and smile at me, especially the one who I sat with before they started playing.

“See girls, I told you I know how to pick them.” she says as she comes up to me and runs her hands over me. “Doesn’t he look tasty?” she asks while I shiver in confusion.

“I don’t even know what i’m doing here.” I say nervously, feeling so many emotions at once.

“Of course you do dear.” one says coming up to me and guiding me forward so she can walk around me. “You heard our music and heeded our call to come see us.”

“What does that mean?” I ask following her as she circles me.

“It means you were spotted by us and we could tell you have what it takes to be a succulent piggy for our dinner.”

“What?” I ask as her hand glides under my shirt and runs along my chest, squeezing and feeling.

“You didn’t think it was just a clever name did you?” she says into my ear. She points to the posters on the wall and for the first time I realize what is going on. The name of the band “Longpig and the Femcans” finally hit me, these women were real cannibals. The strangest part was, I didn’t mind one bit.

“What’s going to happen to me?” I ask as the lead band member stands and comes up to me.

“The answer to that will be dependant on whether you accept or not.” she says and runs her hand down my chest. I hadn’t technically accepted yet but in her experience, if the piggies made it this far, they wouldn’t refuse anyway.

I gulp as I feel her hand trail along my chest to my belly. I can just see the hunger in their eyes as they inspect my clothed meat. As her fingers fell into the waistband of my jeans, I close my eyes tight and nod my head. “I… I accept.”

The smiles on their faces made it all worth it. I didn’t know what I Was getting into but a part of me knew it was for me to serve a better purpose than my current life was.

I was sat on the floor on a cushion and my shirt removed as they stroked over my head and chest. They tell me about their five year plan, how the band was a money making scheme, and a cover to get their hands on piggies all over the country. I listened closely as I am told what I am to tell my family and friends about my sudden disappearance and why I quit my job.

They tell me each of their names, Lana, being the singer, Jinx on Bass and Alvah on drums was the one who sat with me and my friends earlier that night. I ask about the guy on guitar but they dismiss him as he was just the eventual food.

I nod at everything they tell me and enjoy the attention they give me.

“We are leaving town in two days.” they tell me and the leader of the group, Lana, kneels down in front of me. “You are to be here tomorrow morning at 10AM for the rest of your instruction.” she says wrapping a measuring tape around my neck. “You can be as early as your little piggy brain desires, but any later than that and you will be severely punished.” she says sternly. “Do you understand?”

I nod my head once the tape is gone. “Yes, I understand.”

“I’ll give you a pass on that one because you are new.” she says caressing my cheek gently. “But from now on, you will refer to me as Goddess Lana or Femcan Lana, the other girls will be referred to as Ma’am or Mistress.”

“Yes Goddess.” I say gulping.

“Good boy.” she says helping me to my feet. “I look forward to further inspecting you tomorrow morning.” she says patting my rump

“Thank you Goddess.” I say as they put my shirt back on my body.

“Now go home and get some sleep, you have a big day in front of you.”

“Yes Goddess.” I say walking out, stumbling a little at what I had just done. I gave my life up for these women whom I don’t even know.

I get home and set my alarm for 8 the next morning, figuring it’d take me a decent amount of time to get cleaned up and back to the concert hall. Wanting to impress them, I intended to be there a full hour early.

I was so nervous and excited for that day that I wound up waking up at 7 instead of 8, not a very good idea seeing as I got home at about 3 and only got 4 hours of sleep. I set the coffee pot to brew a fresh pot and showered and shaved while it was brewing. Between the hot water and the coffee in my system I was at a respectable level of ready.

I stood outside the door I entered the night before and hesitated for the first time. My hesitation turned out to be fruitless as the band member who chose me the night before came up behind me and pressed her breasts up against my back while hugging me. “Such an eager piggy, showing up over an hour early.” she says running her fingers along my chest again, teasing my nipples.

“Y-yeah” I stammer out. “Thank you for choosing me.” I say as she unlocks the door.

“Oh you are one lucky piggy, we only choose one man from each town we visit, keeps the chances low that we’ll be found out.” she says leading me back to the band room.

The other girls were sitting around talking when I was led in. “Good boy, getting here so early.” Goddess Lana says as she pats my head.

“Yes Goddess, I wanted to please.”

“Good boy, now, why don’t you get your pesky clothes off, we want to see what we will be dining on eventually.” she says licking her lips at me.

“Yes ma’am.” I say as I remove my shirt to reveal what they already saw. As my hands move to my belt, I started shaking, no one has ever seen me naked before, always having been too self conscious to actually do it.

“Come on Piggy, it’s ok, we’ll like you no matter what you look like underneath those inedible clothes.”

That encouragement helped me slip my belt off and drop my pants. There was a noticable bulge in my underwear and all the girls were licking their lips upon seeing it. I knew they saw me as only food at this point but it was so much more exciting to know that.

Once my underwear was gone, the ladies all kneeled in front of me and began to examine my shaft. Stroking it, pulling on it and teasing it with their fingers. A drop of pre escaped my tip and Goddess Lana pulled it off with her fingers. “This is your only warning, if you waste precious milk without my permission, you have to eat it.” she says pushing her finger into my mouth and wiping it off on my tongue.

“Yes Goddess, I understand.”

“Good boy.” she says as she turns me around and bends me over the make up desk. Her fingers glide along my rump and squeeze, watching the flesh and meat bulge out between her fingers. “OOH such a succulent rump roast.” she says kneeling down and tasting it. “This will certainly make a wonderful meal when we get you ready.” she says licking her lips.

“As you wish ma’am, this piggy will do as you ask,” I say trying not to look at myself in the mirror.

“Good piggy.” she says taking me by the hair and having me stand up. “Kneel.”

I kneel on the pillows and look up at her as she pats my head. “Have you had any training pig?”

“No ma’am, I am just naturally submissive.”

“Well we’ll change that, my girls and I will have you well trained in no time.”

“Thank you Goddess.” I say bending low and kissing her feet.

“Or maybe you are just that naturally submissive.”

“I try my best to please.”

The soft sound of another womans padding comes behind me and I feel soft leather wrap around my neck. I got the quick glimpse of a silver charm with the word “Piggy 10” engraved on the tag before it left my view.

“You no longer are allowed your given name, Pig 10 is your new name, you will soon be away from your family and friends who know you by your man name and will get used to being referred to as “Piggy” “Pig 10” or simply as “10”

“Yes Goddess.” I say bowing low.

“Good pig 10.” she says watching my shaft harden at being degraded. She ran the tip of her heel over my shaft, watching it twitch.

She drops a piece of paper at my feet and tells me that those are my chores for the day. I am to do them all naked and am only allowed to get dressed for the concert tonight, during which I am to work security. I will be allowed to invite my friends from the night before only to say goodbye to them. The rest of the time they will be in the audience and I will be backstage.

I do all my chores that were assigned to me easily, no one questions my nudity as it had been established that the band members liked to watch naked men go about their work and they were certified over 18.

My friends each hug me and congratulate me on my new job and say they will miss me. They are all happy that I got so lucky the night before and wish me the best of luck.

The rest of the few days wound up being a blur. I worked the concert hall at night and during the day my chores for the entertainment of my new owners. The morning we were set to leave town, they all sat me down in the band room and laid a contract in front of me. “You did such a good job these past 2 days and have passed the test. You are now certified to be ours if you just sign the paperwork in front of you.” Goddess Lana says handing me a pen.

I hesitate once again, thinking about if this is what I really want. Thinking it over I realize I have never been happier than when I was serving these women and I sign the papers.

Goddess Lana takes the paperwork and puts it in a folder labeled “Piggy 10” and slaps a leash onto my collar. The band truck had been loaded the night before and I am lead, on hands and knees, to a stall in the back of one of the trucks. I was sat on a stool in the stable and my arms were tied behind my back. “YOu have been such a good little piggy you deserve some milking.” she says sitting on a stool near me. “I just love milking a tender piggy by hand.” she says grasping my cock in her hand and beginning to stroke it. “Did you enjoy your last few days pig?”

My breathing got harder as her fingers wrapped around my shaft. “Yes Goddess, very much so.” I say spreading my knees further part to give her better access.

“Good boy.” she says letting her other hand work over the tip, then down to my balls. “You need to be shaved boy.” she says as my eyes close.

“As you wish ma’am, no one likes hair in their food.”

“No, we don’t” she says tightening her grip and manipulating the cock back and forth.

My breathing gets ragged as she bounces my balls in her hand. “These balls will make a lovely sandwich don’t you think boy?”

“Yes Goddess, if that is what you wish of them.”

“Who do they belong to?”

“They belong to my owners, the Femcan portion of Longpig and the femcanns”

“Very good.” she says licking her warm palm and returning it to the shaft.

My breathing becomes heavier as all the girls come to watch as their new pig comes for the first time. “Come for me pig boy, fill this up with your warm semen for us to enjoy.” she says squeezing the base of my shaft.

With a soft moan, I cum, filling up the container that Miss Jinx was holding.

“That’s our good piggy.” they say as Miss Jinx puts the lid on the jar.

I am then untied and guided to lie back on the straw filled stable. “Get some rest pig, there is a long trip to the next town.”

I soon fall asleep in the comfortable straw bed with a smile on my face, happy with the decision I made to become their longpig.

Chapter 2 > http://longpigandthefemcans.com/tour/

Featured Threads

New Personals