Punish this Whore ONLY SOME LIMITS

slave_alice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 28, 2014
hello Kinktalk community

i am an 19 year old female, here is a little about myself. i lost have lost virginity, and have had 8 other male partners. At the moment i am single and i am unowned
I would love you punish me with humiliating dares, not too hard to complete :p
ONLY 1 LIMIT, photos, except the obvious things, such as anything illegal or could expose me to publicly (im not going to walk down the street naked in full daylight, for example;))

i want to be reminded how much of a dirty whore i am

thankyou

Last edited:

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
Get dressed in a sheer blouse no bra and a short skirt no panties. Go to a bar and order a drink and check out the men. When you see one or two that interests you take your drink go over and make some small talk and as you finish your drink take their hands run it up under your skirt and ask if they would like to buy you another drink. Their reward BJ or sex your choice.

bdawg2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 9, 2014
New Master?

Since you don't currently have one, would you like for me to be your new Master?

slave_alice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 28, 2014
Get dressed in a sheer blouse no bra and a short skirt no panties. Go to a bar and order a drink and check out the men. When you see one or two that interests you take your drink go over and make some small talk and as you finish your drink take their hands run it up under your skirt and ask if they would like to buy you another drink. Their reward BJ or sex your choice.

Thankyou, I will do this Friday night.
of course if they buy me a drink their reward would be much more than just a blowjob ;)

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Here are some easy tasks:

1. Shave off all your hair below your neck.
2. Write slave alice just above your cunt with a magic marker.
3. a) Take your panties and put them inside your cunt.
b) give yourself an orgasm while they are inside your
c) take them out and wear them for 24 hours
4. Get small rubberbands and pull out your nipples and put the bands round the nipples.
5. Edge 10 times without cumming.

Have fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals