Slave, sub punishment & training

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

imapuppet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2011
Hello,
I am interested in enrolling. I saw your ad over on getDare.

Thanks

BlueFish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2010
Interested in enrolling

Hello Sir,

I am interested in enrolling and receiving training. I also saw your message on GetDare.

BlueFish

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
I am interested in enrolling I need to learn to be a good and obedient slut wont you please help me with a trainer? Thank you for your help and guidance Sir.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
My master told me to enroll here. However, since I don't get on here very much, it'd be preferred if my trainer had GetDare and could private message me there, maybe? :eek:

The Nocy One

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2013
I slave that needs punishment and trainin

I have cum about 3 times a day and i need to by punished and trained to control meself. Kik is Nocy95 or pm me here

bondagecougarwtb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 15, 2010
Hello I would like to enroll my slut Dust Bunny for training. I would like to see him trained in anal and water sports. He may be contracted here. But please consider he has a time zone difference than I do so most of his tasks from me are offline tasks. Thanks for your help.

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Hello I would like to enroll my slut Dust Bunny for training. I would like to see him trained in anal and water sports. He may be contracted here. But please consider he has a time zone difference than I do so most of his tasks from me are offline tasks. Thanks for your help.

I'm Dust Bunny, I don't like the idea of serving anyone but my owner but the fact she's enfolded me here means ill do as told safe in the knowledge I'm doing her deeds, even if they are carried out via another. Any training I do is to please Miss Christy.

slaveem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 3, 2013
I would love to enroll here! I have been absent from kinktalk for too long and need to be punished and re-trained!

sheba

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2013
kik this slut online

fang1996 kik this slut i need punishing and im in

Featured Threads

New Personals