Crotchless jeans?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am curious to know if anyone else has tried this or anything similar. Several years ago a met a sub who had a kinky little secret, she had modified a pair of nice tight jeans so they had a split in the crotch, not just a cut but carefully unpicked and edged so they didn't rip open more. When she stood normally wearing them there was no clue and even when she moved around it was difficult to spot. But her thing was wearing these out to clubs and bars for her night out. In the dim bars and clubs it was even harder to spot but she was flashing her cunt in full view. She told me she even used to finger herself from time to time if she got horny and loved the feeling of cool air when she opened her legs. Now I know plenty who run around bare under skirts but this was the only time I've heard of the split jeans, anyone else seen it?

lizzyy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2012
I have not seen much but i tried a few times but never really created a good pair and they normally don't last long...i would like to see some more designs and figure out to create one as good as that i love doing this...

Miss Cleo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2015
Crotchless Jeans

I have tried for several years to find a professionally made pair of crotchless jeans, but have never found them. I suppose they would have to be custom made. I have several piercings that are impossible to enjoy with tight jeans, so I wear skirts and dresses most of the time. (without panties, of course)

Plus I'd love to have one of my chains hanging between my legs with jeans. I'd want them to be discreet enough that it wouldn't be noticed while standing or sitting with crossed legs. I have cut a couple pair to wear while working on our small farm, but I'm not enough of a seamstress to sew the edges in the open crotch.

Plus my husband says, "no jeans in public". If I could find crotchless ones, maybe I could convince him that I was still readily available.

Featured Threads

New Personals