Locked in a Glory Hole

Should I slide a ginger root butt plug into her asshole?

• Total voters

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
My wife wants me to push her sexually and I need some ideas. We frequent a sex club where she's fucked a number of men. She doesn't care much for sucking their cocks; she only enjoys sucking my cock.

I'm thinking of making a transportable glory hole enclosure to lock my wife in at the club and this is what I have so far:

The enclosure would limit her movement and give men access to her tits and mouth. If she refuses to open her mouth for a cock the men could pinch, pull, twist, and clamp her nipples until she surrenders. I want her to not be able to prevent them from disciplining her tits.

I will put a number of deadbolt locks that can unlock with a key from inside and out. I will pass out the keys or men will win them in some type of game. After a man cums in her mouth he will give her their key. When she can unlock all of the locks she can leave the enclosure and stop sucking strange cocks.

I need to figure out a way to prevent her from having access to her tits if men punish them but she still has to be able to unlock the locks.

Any thing else you can think of to make this more fun for me and the other men? She's not big on pain either but for this pain is OK. I don't want to cause permanent damage or otherwise mark her body.

I plan to video the event and work on her until she posts it on line and emails it to strangers. Probably with her face blurred at first but I hope to change her enough that she will eventually share the video showing her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinkychristine

tasklover

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2014
I'd love to see the outcome! Maybe you can bind her hands and she has to service as many men as possible. Only a couple will have keys but if she does well each man would unlock the lock themselves.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Thanks

I'll have as many men as possible fuck her mouth but the keys will be spread around. She won't know who has the keys or even whose cock she's sucking.

I really don't want to tie her hands because I want her to get a since of accomplishment by holding the keys in her hand and being able to unlock the locks herself.

The men who win the keys should get some sort of prize. What should the prize be? I'm at a loss.

Should I require her to swallow the cum or require something extra if she spits it out?

What about the cum that leaks from her mouth. My first thought is to make her lick it up but others may have better ideas.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Tits

I'm going to cut two round holes into the enclosure and use a wide cargo strap around her back to force her tits into the holes. She won't be able to access her tits to prevent any punishment she deserves for not opening her mouth to a cock.

Her hands will still be free so she can unlock and leave the enclosure after she's sucked the last cock.

Since I'm going to video this ordeal, I need ideas to make it more fun for everyone, just not necessarily more fun for my wife. Remember, I want to eventually get her to post her video on websites and email it to strangers.

She asked me to push her sexually so what would you like to see?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A nice solution to the cum leaking/spit problem would be to arrange a collection funnel under her chin. If all the unswallowed cum is collected in a jar you could then force feed it to her at the end. Perhaps just that prospect alone would ensure compliance...

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Good Idea

A nice solution to the cum leaking/spit problem would be to arrange a collection funnel under her chin. If all the unswallowed cum is collected in a jar you could then force feed it to her at the end. Perhaps just that prospect alone would ensure compliance...

That's a very good idea and I will definitely do that. I still want the men to discipline her tits though.

Everyone else reading this, this ordeal doesn't have to be pleasant for her, actually I prefer that it is not pleasant. She asked me to push her sexually and she will trust me to keep her safe and out of jail. So, pain and humiliation is O.K. She's extremely submissive in bed and I think she may enjoy some sex slave activities. At least she seems that way at our club.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
While reading this I was thinking you could use handcuffs behind her back or something similar and maybe use a rope with an eye hook to attach the rope to the handcuffs to prevent her from being able to move them.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
bla

You should cut two holes for her hands and stick them through, tieing them so she cant pull them out. You can untie them after the last guy comes, and i mean the quiet literaly ;)

Reactions: Switchrole

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Thanks

You guys and girls are giving me top notch ideas. I like the idea of cuffing her hands behind her back but I really want her to get a sinse of accomplishment from holding the keys to her release in her hand and freeing herself after she swallows a number of loads of cum.

I'll cut two holes for her hands and cuff them outside the box. I'll cut a third hole under her hands so she can drop her keys into the box with her. The last key she will receive will be a handcuff key.

I like the butt plug idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'm thinking of carving a ginger root butt plug. Does anyone here have experience with ginger root? I want her to experience pain but I'm wondering if this would be too much pain.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Looks like the polling so far has her with the ginger root! One question, will she be kneeling or sitting in your box?

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Kneeling

Looks like the polling so far has her with the ginger root! One question, will she be kneeling or sitting in your box?

I'll make her kneel on memory foam. I want the men to hurt her sexually and knee pain would detract from that. She has enjoyed pain in the past so I want her to get the full benefit from the nipple and throat pain.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok good thought, I would recommend placing her knees apart so there is no ability for her to rub her thighs together or rub against anything else so she remains totally unable to stimulate herself in any way.
Another alternative would be to add a small paddle like a crop rigged so the guys can flick it to hit her spread cunt adding something more to her sexual pain?

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Thanks

I'll make her kneel on memory foam. I want the men to hurt her sexually and knee pain would detract from that. She has enjoyed pain in the past so I want her to get the full benefit from the nipple and throat pain.

Ok good thought, I would recommend placing her knees apart so there is no ability for her to rub her thighs together or rub against anything else so she remains totally unable to stimulate herself in any way.
Another alternative would be to add a small paddle like a crop rigged so the guys can flick it to hit her spread cunt adding something more to her sexual pain?

This is getting good. I'll use her spreader bar to keep her legs spread. It will be easy to cut another hole to give everyone access to her cunt. I'm thinking of providing a 9 volt battery so they can shock her clit for punishment. Have any females here ever tried that?

Some may think with all of this I should just tie her up and let them fuck her mouth. I'm actually going to lock her in it at home and move it to the club with her in the enclosure. She has no idea of what my plans are or that I'm even making plans to fulfill her request.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Ive never tried the shocking thing, but it sounds interesting. Make sure to get her clit good!

s1ightly_smart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2014
this sounds so unpleasant! you're doing good. keep up with updates maybe pictures. can the locks be arranged in such a way that each time she opens one it gives her room to move another body part. maybe start with hands cuffed behind and once she frees her hands she is able to reach around to a lock that unlocks maybe her legs, that will then give her access to unlock the chastity belt that has her holes plugged with ginger root. this may not make any sense. but maybe a puzzle type escape that she can only free herself by opening the locks in a specific order. just brainstorming

masterssub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2013
just an idea here..

build a box, with the back side open, and stockade type opening for her head on the other end. Keep her hands inside the box, with access to the locks, but her head outside so she can suck cock.

Maybe even mount it on one of those rectangular furniture moving dollies, the flat ones about 3x2 feet...so you can pass the slut around easier..

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
"Use binder clamps on the cunt's nipples if she ever refuses to open her mouth for a cock. Just don't leave them on for long or they will cause permanent damage. Even applied for a short time the cunt will experience extreme pain and will open her mouth for as many hard cocks you can find

Featured Threads

New Personals