Looking for pussy dare

Elenavogue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2015
I love to put clothespin on my pussy lips and on my clit hood and to walk or jump with them attached. It feels so pleasure for me and it don't really hurt. I'm looking for new dares for my pussy but I can enter in this site only sometimes. Help me please

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

Briana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2015
California
I love to put clothespin on my pussy lips and on my clit hood and to walk or jump with them attached. It feels so pleasure for me and it don't really hurt. I'm looking for new dares for my pussy but I can enter in this site only sometimes. Help me please
Would you enjoy it if it hurts some? I can help you.

Featured Threads

New Personals