Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
I lifted my ass up, like a pevic bridge and spanked it really hard, I didnt count how many times. I also tried to spank my pussy but with the clothespin on, it was creating pleasurable vibrations, but I couldnt come. I masturbated with the bottles then again spanked my ass and boobs this time. Still I was not able to cum, The pain was pleasurable though, after few rounds of spanking I Couldnt take it. I removed the clothespin and started to spank lightly my clit, it was painful. I rubbed it really hard, pinched it twisted it. FINALLY WITH LIGHT SPANKING OF THE CLIT I CAME. AND SMACKED IT REALLY HARD AS A LAST STROKE!

I dont think I can cum for few days now!

Wow, amazing work. Well done :D This was very fun

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
Take your toothbrush and insert it deep in ur pussy ...ofcourse the round side...this will make u come again

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
Its already 2:50am.....if u want u may go to sleep...but after trying hard to come again

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Yes Guys I'll sign off. I dont think my sore pussy can some anymore.
I am touching my clit and it is so sore and in pain.
The last thing which i'll do before bed is take a nice bath and put my pussy under a luke warm faucet. I'll just lie and let the water heal it. May be I'll cum again, but I'll give a report on that later!
Bye.
It was fun! Thanks Cervecrispies and Dom.!

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Thanks had a great time you did great really. Have a good night. Hope to hear from you again ill pm you may be we can do this or something like this again:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals