Cruel/Kinky/Paintful Punishments Ideas Please

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
I need the most CRUEL PAINTFUL and KINKY punishment ideas for a male slave. Anything is good. Thank you for your time.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Please. The first 5 people to reply, I will do the punishment. Although I can't send pictures.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go into the ladies clothing store. You will not speak unless asked to. Hand a store clerk/worker an envelope. Inside you will have this letter.

Hi I am ?????. I am here to see if I can find something to make my mistress/master happy for my disobedience. Please help me. If you do not wish to, do you know a sales person who would like to? Anything he is to try on he will be completely naked and is not allowed to use a changing room. He is to address all females in the store as my lady, and any males as my sire. Employees or not. If he does not, he needs to be spanked hard 100 times from anyone in the store who wishes to, for a reminder. Using a good thin leather belt would be good, or one with items on them to make it hurt more for him to learn. After things are done he is at all the employees will, as a tip for the help such as giving oral sex any punishment the employees wish, etc. If any employee would wish they may take pics. And please post them on kinktalk.com under tread/post Guys love these humiliation dares.

Then walk out like a proud slut

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Go into a room with 2 doors. The second could be closet or anything like that. You will stand him in the middle of the room. Blindfold him. Tie a rope just behind his dick head, tight. Pull the string/rope taunt. Put nipple clamps on him. Use a very large butt plug. Now tie another string around his balls. Go to the other door. Measure the string so it pulls tight. Make him get up on tip toes. Place thumb tacks all around his feet. Now take the rope to the other door and shorten it another 2 inches. Close the door on your way out and let him be there for 1 hour.

femdoming

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 26, 2015
Miami
Mistress or Slave

You should check out getdare.com They have lots of articles on these things.

Featured Threads

New Personals