Person above photo gallery

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
The idea is fairly straight forward, you post a request to the person above asking for a specific picture of them doing something, can be painful, humiliating etc... the catch is you MUST post it in your OWN album so they cant take it down.

All the person's limits apply and they can also opt to show face or not, that's up to them however if they dont say "no face" etc.. then you can demand a face pic ;) Once they take the pic they will PM you it and you must put it in the gallery for everyone to see.

As always I will get the ball rolling so tell me what to do/show in the pic and I will PM it over ;)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I should probably add that once I cum I loose all interest... But fair play, heres one for you...

Bind your balls tightly with rope but leave some hanging and find a heavy, heavy weight... Get the biggest dildo/anal toy you have, put just the tip in your ass and squat over it, then tie your balls to the heavy weight at your feet, hopefully the weight will pull you down meaning you cant help but take it up the ass, of course the anal toy needs to be HUGE ;)

A pic of your entire body without face please!!

Joee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2011
Underwear pulled tight(wedgie) and slave written across ass.

florismik

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 15, 2012
fully nude

i took on,fully nude infront of window

Attachments

• IMG131.jpg
    IMG131.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 143

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Picture of you on a bench or leaning against a tree or light post naked. Hands behind your head, and reaching as far down your back as possible (to make your chest open up), legs spread as wide as possible.
Easier version if you are less brave: do it at home ;)
my email is [email protected]. If you send it to that, I can put it up ;)

PRINCESSbdsm

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2012
I want you first make an official slave profile for me to own you to session you that's I require for your training
and create a slave and Princess contract profile understand

www.slaveseducation.tk

That link for you to access me directly on my page. Your contract to become My slave and for me to humiliate you there to expand your knowledge.

hguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2011
A picture of you with your cock and balls tied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Likes: cross dressing, panty control, insertions, anal training, soft cbt, spanking, anal play, teasing voyeurism, orgasm control
Dislike: scat, extreme pain, permanent and piss play

funandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 14, 2011
A pic of you (as public as you can stand), bent over, balls hanging (visible), spanking your ass.

funandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 14, 2011
Pic of you at an open window, nude, wanking during the day.

Featured Threads

New Personals