Stuck Crossdressed

theonlybassy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
I am looking for some ideas on situations to force myself to be stuck in women's clothes with no way of getting out of them without being seen

sissyboyslut1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 4, 2015
Your tied up in the girls locker room cause I girl tricked you. Said she was gonna suck and fuck you but instead ties you up and dresses you in a thong and a bra and leaves you there so that when all the girls come in They find you humiliate you and who knows what else could happen

Reactions: Longingdesire

emden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2014
things you will require
a corset tight
a large box you can lock
a bunch of keyed padlocks
a few bucks for mailing stuff

find a local fedex mail yourself the 1 key to the box that you lock your clothes in

step 2 come home put all clothes or anything you could cover yourself up with in the box dont lock justt yet

step 3 dress how you want to be found followed by putting on the corset over top. instead of lacing up the corset use locks to hold it closed

step 4 lock the keys to the corset in the box and anything else you could use to break into the box,

step 5 you have completely screwed yourself over and have to get the key from the fedex delivery guy make sure when you mail the key you instruct them to not leave it at the door and that someone has to grab the package

instead of a box you can also use a car but youll have to bus home and bbq or shred the last pair of male clothes you wore, thats if you want a more intense exposure im sure theres some tweaks but aslong as you follow something close to what i put down you should get exposed

eitherway the delivery person will see you at the least

Reactions: Longingdesire

Featured Threads

New Personals