For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Matty_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 13, 2014
As is commonly known small penis humiliation is rife on the Internet, How many others here have an interest in Small breast humiliation?

I think the chubby ones with small tits might be my favorite.

Why? They're extra pathetic. Most chubby girls have decent tits, so they have that going for them. And most girls with tiny tits are super thin, so even though people shame them for having a "boy" body, at least they can say they're thin.

Having the unlucky combination of small tits and a chubby physique isn't all that common, and very unfortunate for them! They must feel humiliated constantly when they're out in public.

What do others think?

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Yeah, I kinda agree with you, depends on the girl and if she's into humiliation or not. Sometimes saying to a girl with large or average sized tits it's more fun.

Marilene

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2014
Sure, you can humiliate them for being too big just as you can for being too small. Anything works really.
My friend has small breasts and she says she has to work extra hard to dress up and pick out clothes to look nice because of it, she gets embarrassed if someone points it out.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Why not turn this arround. I love small breasts! The smaller the better. I'll do everything for the flat-chested woman. But when I say it to other men..... They humiliate me. Men is supposed to love big tits! So here is a place to start: Humiliation of men who like them small. :rolleyes:

jm6379

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2015
I actually have a fetish for flat chested girls being exposed. Check out my blog about it: flatandfaking.blogspot dot com

Reactions: Big tittie lover

Taboo Cake Time

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Blog about STH (small tits humiliation)

I actually have a blog that features exclusively stories dealing with small tits humiliation. It includes both fiction and nonfiction.

The nonfiction stories are my own confessions dealing with some form of small tits humiliation. You can find it here if you're interested:

https://smalltitshumiliation.blogspot.com/?zx=3d605795a0deb641

Hope you enjoy :)
Taboo Cake Time

Toritoya1738

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2018
As is commonly known small penis humiliation is rife on the Internet, How many others here have an interest in Small breast humiliation?

I think the chubby ones with small tits might be my favorite.

Why? They're extra pathetic. Most chubby girls have decent tits, so they have that going for them. And most girls with tiny tits are super thin, so even though people shame them for having a "boy" body, at least they can say they're thin.

Having the unlucky combination of small tits and a chubby physique isn't all that common, and very unfortunate for them! They must feel humiliated constantly when they're out in public.

What do others think?
Im chubby with small tits. Please humiliate me

Featured Threads

New Personals