25/f looking for dares

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go into the ladies clothing store. You will not speak unless asked to. Hand a store clerk/worker an envelope. Inside you will have this letter.

Hi I am ?????. I am here to see if I can find something to make my mistress/master happy for my disobedience. Please help me. If you do not wish to, do you know a sales person who would like to? Anything she try’s on she will be completely naked and is not allowed to use a changing room. She is to address all females in the store as my lady, and any males as my sire. If she does not she needs to be spanked hard for a reminder. After things are done she is at the employees will as a tip for the help. If any employee would wish they may take pics. And please post them on kinktalk.com under tread/post Guys love these humiliation dares.

Then walk out like a proud slut

You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

your mistress will combine these 2 and write the letter for you. you may wear the same skirt and blouse that u did at the bar. the night before she will make your nipples very sore and work them very hard. then the next day you will where nipple clamps on 15 min and of 5 min. when u arrive at the store you will put them on and where them into the store.

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
The beach is one of the few places where your allowed to legally nude, so, I dare you to go down to the beach and walk into the toilets. From there you will strip down until your in a adulkt diaper quickly pull the diaper down and insert a but plug, then you'll them back up and run as fast as you can into the water. Stay in the water until you have to poop. When u need to poop you need to try and push the but plug out us8ng your but muscles, but if you can't do this then you will need to wdge seben times(then and there) and then you may take the plug out to fo your shit. Once you have taken your shit, go back to the toilet and rub it all over yourself (if you want for this part you may use a towel) if there is not enough poop to go all over you, repeat the process above until there is. When you are finished, take of you diaper and leave it in the toilets, wrap your towel around your self (optional) and take a slow walk back to your cat. Once you have done this, take your towel of and drive home naked covered in shit.

I understand if you don't want to do this dare but as fare as I'm concerned, it is a legal Dare.

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
You will go into the ladies clothing store. You will not speak unless asked to. Hand a store clerk/worker an envelope. Inside you will have this letter.

Hi I am ?????. I am here to see if I can find something to make my mistress/master happy for my disobedience. Please help me. If you do not wish to, do you know a sales person who would like to? Anything she try’s on she will be completely naked and is not allowed to use a changing room. She is to address all females in the store as my lady, and any males as my sire. If she does not she needs to be spanked hard for a reminder. After things are done she is at the employees will as a tip for the help. If any employee would wish they may take pics. And please post them on kinktalk.com under tread/post Guys love these humiliation dares.

Then walk out like a proud slut

You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

your mistress will combine these 2 and write the letter for you. you may wear the same skirt and blouse that u did at the bar. the night before she will make your nipples very sore and work them very hard. then the next day you will where nipple clamps on 15 min and of 5 min. when u arrive at the store you will put them on and where them into the store.

I will relay this to my mistress and see if I have to do this, or something similar

The beach is one of the few places where your allowed to legally nude, so, I dare you to go down to the beach and walk into the toilets. From there you will strip down until your in a adulkt diaper quickly pull the diaper down and insert a but plug, then you'll them back up and run as fast as you can into the water. Stay in the water until you have to poop. When u need to poop you need to try and push the but plug out us8ng your but muscles, but if you can't do this then you will need to wdge seben times(then and there) and then you may take the plug out to fo your shit. Once you have taken your shit, go back to the toilet and rub it all over yourself (if you want for this part you may use a towel) if there is not enough poop to go all over you, repeat the process above until there is. When you are finished, take of you diaper and leave it in the toilets, wrap your towel around your self (optional) and take a slow walk back to your cat. Once you have done this, take your towel of and drive home naked covered in shit.

I understand if you don't want to do this dare but as fare as I'm concerned, it is a legal Dare.

I am not able to do this dare, there is no beach around here and it is currently ( as winter is starting ) too cold

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
That sucks
I ask this to heaps of people but do you have Kik(I only want to talk unless someone else starts asking for pics/dares/etc first or they tell me to ask them)

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
well have/are you going to do this?

The dare about the clothing store is also done now, I never saw the letters that my mistress wrote but was told to not use a dressing room, once I found a sales clerk ( a pretty blonde ) that was willing to help I was handed a simple bra to try, I took off my coat, had nothing under it by instructions of my mistress so I was naked now, and tried the bra on, my measurements were probably in the letter as the bra was the right size. I then took the bra off again and the sales clerk took me to the other side of the store ( naked ) to try some other bras and lingerie, as I was trying some on I got spanked by a few people because my mistress ( who was there as a "stranger" ) started to spank me and later on even made me bend over and finger me, after a while of this I bought see through panties and bra, gave a 10% tip in cash and left with my jacket on, but open and wearing the new bra and panties, I had to walk all the way to the other side of the parking lot like this to get to my mistress' car

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go get a bra that is 1 size smaller than you wear, nursing pads, and thumb tacks. Put the thumb tacks through the pad. Now stack as many as needed so just about a little bit of the point shows threw. You should see the whole tip. You will wear this bra out some night. Make sure you rub many people with them titties. Have a very tight white tank top on and cut it so it shows more cleavage. Play pool, darts, anything else. Your wager if you lose is the can feel you up as much and hard has they want. If you lose more than twice to the same person you will give them a blow job or eat their pussy out. And you will tell them before the game starts that is their prize. Of course you will lose. Then you will give me a report of at least 300 words in a pm, and you will post a report to the thread. You will save this bra for future use. Post pics of those tities too.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals