blackmotherwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2014
Ruin My Life

Thinking of letting someone into my life via teamviewer right now lol My husabands at work, my kids are at school and I'm super horny right now. Message me for my teamviewer info.

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away, dropbox or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.
Once you are connected, You can ask me to leave the room for how ever long you choose so i get back and it can all be Screwed up...

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

k1gh41

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

bartboer

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2013
My Teamviewer is open.

It is not open for browsing through my files.
But to humilate me on cam, public or private.

ID 141 960 008
PASS 556uqz

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away, dropbox or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.
Once you are connected, You can ask me to leave the room for how ever long you choose so i get back and it can all be Screwed up...

gayt0rbyte

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2012
Come do anything you want. no limits. I have pictures open and will go on omegle and let you type for me if u want to. I want to be exposed and made famous.

TV ID: 467 769 258
Pass: 8895

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

k1gh41

permanent pw

bisissy

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

gay_eire

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2014
CORK
like the idea of some guy logging into my team viewer, would be particularly up for stuff to be posted in kinktalk or while connected to chat on various sites and say whatever they want on or off cam. (cam4 omegle, gaydar, skype etc.)

anyone interested PM me

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

4k56uu

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

validqwirk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2014
Really enjoy the idea of teamviewer control...but last time I did, someone deleted all the windows files from my computer and screwed me over. Anyone want to have a fun, safe time...pm me to discuss limits and lets have fun. Willing to be financially submissive.

slut_amy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Teamviewer Info

Teamviewer ID: 173 777 696 PW: slutwhore
Teamviewer Options not locked
Take away admin rights on computer
Install Keylogger
Copy all my incriminating pics and blackmail me
Force me to give up personal info including full name and contacts for family
Make me regret posting this

Last edited by a moderator:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Once you are connected, You can ask me to leave the room for how ever long you choose.

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

Create and upload to an album on here, expose me

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my fiancé and she doesn't know about all parts of this.

You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok

Blackscreen and block input OK

New Personals