First Sauna experience

coxmj15

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 9, 2015
So today I have committed myself to going to a gay sauna. This is the first time ive done anything like this, im still a virgin, and bi-curious, not gay. I have fantasies of what it will be like, and what I want to do but Im nervous about the whole thing. I hope I get to give and receive both handjobs and blowjobs which would be incredibly hot, but Im worried ill be too nervous when im in there!

Anyone been to a gay sauna before? Any tips? Anything you think I should try to do?

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
So today I have committed myself to going to a gay sauna. This is the first time ive done anything like this, im still a virgin, and bi-curious, not gay. I have fantasies of what it will be like, and what I want to do but Im nervous about the whole thing. I hope I get to give and receive both handjobs and blowjobs which would be incredibly hot, but Im worried ill be too nervous when im in there!

Anyone been to a gay sauna before? Any tips? Anything you think I should try to do?

do you have kik?

arussell5150

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
I know how you feel. I was there a few years ago when I wanted to try one out. I'll let you know it took me about 5 try's before I finally did anything other than walk around. And Mistress I have Kik would love to hear what you think. Kik is arussell5150

Featured Threads

New Personals