Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
I’m 20. Female. I’m looking for someone to give me a list of things to do that could last to about an hour or two because I always do stuff so fast and it’s not as fun as I think it should be. I mainly enjoy nipple/breast play and torture. I also enjoy being tied up or in a position and left there for a while. But I’m up for new things too. Also if you want to include punishments or rewards for things I can/can’t handle. I still live at home so I’m going to have to stay in my room and my connected bathroom for these. I've listed all items I have below:
• A lot of clothespins
• Twine
• 2 snake bite pumps with different sized cups
• Zip ties (I use to wrap around my breasts) but I can use for other things if wanted
• I don’t have any weights for clamps :( (any ideas would be greatly appreciated) but I do have a heavy chain connecting two clothes pins
• Chopsticks
• Rubber bands
• I don’t have dildos or vibrators, but I do have a electric toothbrush that I use.
• Packing tape
• Cloth gag (or I could use chopsticks and rubber bands, or whatever you want)
• Cloth blindfold
• I have a bed with posts along with multiple higher areas in my room to tie things to and lower areas if wanted
• Scarf
• And I recently bought mouse traps
• This one may sound weird, but I have a fan (I like being tied up and cold)

I might be forgetting some things here and there, so if you want me to do something let me know and I will tell you if I have or can get something for the task. I would be willing to buy anything that is on the cheaper side. :)
If you have any questions just ask. You can post in comments or private message me. It’s up to you :)

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
Lets start with you having a cold shower, while in shower whip you ass and boobs until red then go still naked sit in front of the fan, use the chopsticks acting like clamps on your nipples use the duct tape to secure them tight

Once you are cold enough free your nipples and set the mouse trap then put trap to nipples 10 times

Once you have completed this get a towle and rub your pussy with it until you are sore

Next step is to return to shower and spread any liquid soap al over your ass and cunt now massage both until you cum

PM me a report afterwards

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You like being tied up and cold so you need some ice cubes.
Put 6 in your pussy and tape that toothbrush to you so it's hitting right on your clit. Clothespins on each nipple. Tie yourself so you can't put your legs together for any relief, hands so you can't touch. Turn the fan so it's blowing right on your ass and pussy and DO NOT move until all the ice has melted. Let me know how it goes.

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
CassAhhDee, am I allowed to cum before the ice cubes melt?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I want you to avoid it as long as possible, stay on the edge.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
There will be a punishment if you cum before they melt. I will give it to you only when and if you fail.

rahamn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 22, 2011
• I don’t have any weights for clamps :( (any ideas would be greatly appreciated) but I do have a heavy chain connecting two clothes pins

you could use things like a can opener attached to the chain ... just need to use your imagination on that one ... work your way up to a full tin can ...

hope that helps ...

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
You like being tied up and cold so you need some ice cubes.
Put 6 in your pussy and tape that toothbrush to you so it's hitting right on your clit. Clothespins on each nipple. Tie yourself so you can't put your legs together for any relief, hands so you can't touch. Turn the fan so it's blowing right on your ass and pussy and DO NOT move until all the ice has melted. Let me know how it goes.

This was wonderful!! :)
I had never put ice cubes in my pussy before, I loved it :D

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
An Idea

Do you have a toolbox or something that you can lock?

If so put a key to the lock in an ice tray with water and let it freeze. Then put scissors, side cutters and anything else you have that could release you from the zip ties. Also put your toothbrush in the box. Now lock it. Get your frozen key and put it in a bowl or whatever to contain the ice when it melts back into water. Now tie up your legs then zip tie your hands behind your back. Remember about safety so that however you tie yourself you will be able to safely get the key once it's melted, unlock the box and free yourself, very import here so I don't recommend a gag unless you can easily remove it while bound. Same with nipple and pussy clamps. If you can safely remove while bound then go ahead and add them.

Now you have no choice but to wait for the key to melt out of the ice, so wait. Once the key is melted and free you can open the box and use the toothbrush to free yourself. Go for 2 orgasms. Then you can use your scissors or whatever to free yourself.

While you wait if you can take selfies or record the whole event, not necessarily to share with anyone but for you to view later. You would be surprised just how hot it is to watch yourself.

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Do you have a toolbox or something that you can lock?

If so put a key to the lock in an ice tray with water and let it freeze. Then put scissors, side cutters and anything else you have that could release you from the zip ties. Also put your toothbrush in the box. Now lock it. Get your frozen key and put it in a bowl or whatever to contain the ice when it melts back into water. Now tie up your legs then zip tie your hands behind your back. Remember about safety so that however you tie yourself you will be able to safely get the key once it's melted, unlock the box and free yourself, very import here so I don't recommend a gag unless you can easily remove it while bound. Same with nipple and pussy clamps. If you can safely remove while bound then go ahead and add them.

Now you have no choice but to wait for the key to melt out of the ice, so wait. Once the key is melted and free you can open the box and use the toothbrush to free yourself. Go for 2 orgasms. Then you can use your scissors or whatever to free yourself.

While you wait if you can take selfies or record the whole event, not necessarily to share with anyone but for you to view later. You would be surprised just how hot it is to watch yourself.

I really like this, and I will try asap.
I will prob add a ring gag, snake bite pumps on nipples, and maybe tie the base of my breasts with rope. ;)

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
If you like pain, bondage here is a task you may try:

Get a coat hanger (if you do not have one). See, for example, the link below for what I am talking about

http://tinyurl.com/ppyzy7t

Now, put 8 clothespins on your pussy and attach the coat hanger to your nipples. The hook should be hanging down. Gag yourself. Tie you feet together so you can move around only by hopping.

Your task is to move a whole load of clothes from one end of your room to another. Of course, you can not use your hands. So, take a piece of clothing and hang it from the hook of the coat hanger. Then, with this hanging on the hook, hop to the other end of the room. Leave that piece of clothing there. Return, repeat.

Make sure your clothespins on your pussy do not fall off. If the hanger slips off your nipples, start all over again.

Once you are done moving as many clothes you can bear to move, remove the coat hanger and take ice and rub it over your nipples.

Kik me at pideepsix on how it goes.

punishmentNeeder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2014
Put chopsticks in your pussy and you must use your pussy muscles to keep them in there all day with no underwear and a short skirt on. If you fail, PM me.

Featured Threads

New Personals