United States (East of the Rockies)

Coolguy333

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2013
19 year old switch male seeking a submissive female under 50

Looking for a female sub to play with, I've been a sub for a little over a year and I'm looking to try the role of the dom. Age is not really a factor to me anyone 18+ will be ok.
As far as appearance I'd like a woman who is in decent shape, but am open to anyone who applies.

A bit about me, I'm a 19 year old college student so I'll have time to spend with my slave. Webcam is something I'd really like along with pictures, neither of these will be right away but after the first few chats I'd need to see you. I'll always respect your limits, but would like to keep the limits as low as possible.

If interested please leave message here, PM me, add me on skype coolguy333gd any of these will be fine.

• Kinks:
Whipping/spanking,nipple play,wax,ice,bdsm,humiliation,bladder control. Open to discussion on others.

• Experience:
Listed above.

• Limits:
Listed above.

Coolguy333

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2013
Still looking, I feel like my new sub and I would have a great time. My last sub I had was great. We left on good terms that's why I'm looking. She always had a good time, she just didn't have the time to play anymore.

Featured Threads

New Personals