Woman Drives Her Son to School

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
098_1000.jpg

Woman's son says to his mother, "Mom, thanks for driving me to school today. My friends enjoyed looking in the car at you. They want you to do it again tomorrow when they have their cameras ready. Is that okay with you?"

Mother replies, "Okay, but don't tell your teachers."

Son says, "I promise that they won't. I will tell my friends if they do, then they cannot come over and go swimming in our pool again."

Mother says, "Honey, I noticed you have an erection and should not go to school like that. Let me drive over to the remote area of the parking lot and I will take of you."

Son replies, "Mom, I really like you sucking my cock and ejaculating in your mouth. Are you going to let me do that again?"

Mother replies, "Yes."

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
I hope he sends her a mother's day card.

or at least calls.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Revised Completed Story

098_1000.jpg

Woman's son says to his mother, "Mom, thanks for driving me to school today. My friends enjoyed looking in the car at you. They want you to do it again tomorrow when they have their cameras ready. Is that okay with you?"

Mother replies, "Yes, it's okay. But, this must be a secret between us and they are not to tell anyone else. I don't want you to get expelled from school because of my improper deviant behavior."

Son says, "I promise that they won't. I will tell my friends if they do, then they cannot come over and go swimming naked with you in our pool again."

Mother says, "Honey, I noticed you have an erection and should not go to school like that. Let me drive over to the remote area of the parking lot and I will give you a quick handjob. When you are ready to cum then let me know. Do it in my mouth so it won't splatter on your pants."

Son replies, "Okay Mom, but does this mean you are not going to let me fuck you later tonight? You said that we can have sex only one time a day because you don't want to spoil me."

Mother says, "Well, I will make an exception this time."

Son replies, "Thanks Mom, you are the best."

Mother says, "Now, unzip your pants. I don't want you to be tardy."

356_1000.jpg

[Later that evening]

Mother says to son, "You have taken enough pictures of me for one day. Put the camera away and let's have sex on the couch. Take your clothes off and let's get started."

Son replies, "Mom, can I mount the camera on a tripod? My friends don't believe me when I tell them that I fuck you, so I want to have a video for proof. Can I do that?"

Mother says, "Okay, but don't post it on the internet or email it to your friends. Tell them to come over this Saturday and they can view it on your computer."

Son replies, "Cool."

354_1000.jpg

[Saturday afternoon]

Son says to mother, "Mom, my friends are here to see the video."

Mother replies, "Okay, but wait a second. I'm going swimming and you know that I like to be naked. Ask your friends if they want to watch me take my clothes off. Also, after viewing the video, then you and the boys meet me out by the pool. I will have some cold lemonade ready for them."

352_1000.jpg

[Thirty minutes later]

Son says to mother, "Mom, my friends really liked the video, especially the ending where I was fucking you really fast then suddenly stopped and cummed inside your pussy. Is it okay if we go swimming with you?"

Mother says, "Of course you can. Your friends are handsome young men. Take off your clothes and jump in the water. Later I will give all five of your friends handjobs then you can fuck me while they watch."

Son replies, "Awesome."

Last edited:

TranPhun

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Mar 19, 2013
Thank you for the update. Do you have a picture of her son's cock?

Featured Threads

New Personals