Long distance slave.

Magician109

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2016
Hello.

I am fairly new to the BDSM life style. Meaning I have toyed with it in the bedroom and the likes but it has never gone beyond that. With that being said I have been wanting a slave for some time and have found one. The issue is that she lives very far away from me and as such I find the whole idea hard to grasp. I am not entirely sure how to be a long distance master to her.

And there in lies the problem. I know I can command her and order her to complete her tasks and the like through the day. That is not the issue. The issue is as a master I prefer to punish my slaves when they don't do as told. So my question is how do I punish my new slave when I cannot be physically there to do so.

As of now I have been doing things like refusing her warm showers, or not allowing her to wear makeup, and of course orgasm denial. But I am grasping at straws on this one.

Last edited:

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Hello hope my experience help you, is bit dificult to train in distance mainly because we wont have the satisfaction of the fisical sub, so if you are those who are looking for a session whit sex at the end, this wont like you, but if you are looking for turning subs into better persons, pushing the limits to not only enjoy yourself but to make the sub become aware of himself in ways you teach them then my advise is as follow. Think in her needs. Punishment unfounded, is not goin anyware for you and the sub. But you are here for ideas.

Use ruber bands, make here wear in her tighs an her arms and use it as slingshots harder and harder you chose the numbers or the time.

Make here where a hair clip on her nipples under her dress all day, remember she or he must release each times for circulation,

The sub can allways use thootpaste in her anus or vagina for an amount of time of your choise, in case you wonder how that work, suggest you try first.

The clasical ruller can be use for hit his cheeks or his clit.

Send her time out in a corner to think his errors

And the worst. Time out for bouth of you, not talk to her may be the most dificult but also the most efective way to punish, better if you have lots of control over your sub.

Well hope this ideas help you and if not just look arround this place is full of them.

Hope you like my ideas, my sub did : ) pm me if you need more

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
You are going to have to figure out what works best for the both of you with punishment. Relating the penalty to the crime will be most effective in CORRECTING behavior and discouraging future incidences of the same behavior. Simple pain is not always going to be effective and there are different types of pain.

The sub's likes, limits and dislikes are also going to have to be taken into account. The problem with people making suggestions without knowing anything lies with everyone is an individual, subs aren't made from a cookie cutter. Take the above suggestions. Some people may hate those things and they would be very effective punishments. Personally, I love the tingle of toothpaste, I don't mind impact and I actually prefer spanking with a ruler rather than a hand, especially on my clit, I love clamps of all sorts so wearing them wouldn't bother me but you're not going to be able to hide them under most clothing so it will break a public limit and you would seriously damage the trust and bond by ignoring me as a punishment. So out of 6 reasonable punishment suggestions, only two are feasible/actual punishment for me. I am a huge people pleaser, honestly probably the best punishment for me is a lecture and knowing I disappointed or caused my dom not to be pleased, which wouldn't be a very effective punishment for a brat.

Punishment is hard. It's never going to be one size fits all. It's going to take a lot of individual design and creativity. You're going to have to find her dislikes and be careful not to push the limits. No one can really help without knowing anything about her.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You have some very good advice from CuriouslyIntereste there.
The problem is indeed a tricky one, self administered punishments always are so things that are beyond her control will obviously be best. Cold showers are fine if she does actually do it but how do you enforce it?

I think the concept of using forms of supervised punishments can work, watching her on skype of similar with various types of painful punishments should make it clear if she is getting the full effect you intended.
However as mentioned above many masochistic subs enjoy the pain of many supposed "punishments", a concept I have addressed before.
Personally I am much more of a fan of the praise and reward method enjoying subs working to please me. To them disappointing me would be the worst possible punishment.

Of course there is also the situation that I call "bratty sub" where they will "misbehave" precisely so they do get punished. But this is really a kind of role play so that instead of the sub simply enjoying pain she invites it by being bad. In this case she won't try to dodge a punishment at all, its what she wants!

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
You are going to have to figure out what works best for the both of you with punishment. Relating the penalty to the crime will be most effective in CORRECTING behavior and discouraging future incidences of the same behavior. Simple pain is not always going to be effective and there are different types of pain.

The sub's likes, limits and dislikes are also going to have to be taken into account. The problem with people making suggestions without knowing anything lies with everyone is an individual, subs aren't made from a cookie cutter. Take the above suggestions. Some people may hate those things and they would be very effective punishments. Personally, I love the tingle of toothpaste, I don't mind impact and I actually prefer spanking with a ruler rather than a hand, especially on my clit, I love clamps of all sorts so wearing them wouldn't bother me but you're not going to be able to hide them under most clothing so it will break a public limit and you would seriously damage the trust and bond by ignoring me as a punishment. So out of 6 reasonable punishment suggestions, only two are feasible/actual punishment for me. I am a huge people pleaser, honestly probably the best punishment for me is a lecture and knowing I disappointed or caused my dom not to be pleased, which wouldn't be a very effective punishment for a brat.

Punishment is hard. It's never going to be one size fits all. It's going to take a lot of individual design and creativity. You're going to have to find her dislikes and be careful not to push the limits. No one can really help without knowing anything about her.

yep she is right, reed well, thats one of the best advices you can have

Featured Threads

New Personals