"Office" teases and toy ideas

kneeforu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 11, 2014
Hello all!

Recently my girlfriend and I have been teasing each other during work at our offices to try each other crazy and set the mood for later that evening. We take turns deciding who will do what.

Today for example, I had her tie some small elastic string around each of her nipples and wear them under her cloths all day. All day she was tormented and reminded of her love of nipple play.

I am trying to think of more ideas like this. Either nipple or pussy/ass would work but would need to be somewhat discrete.

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!!!

Sindy90

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 3, 2014
How about you going to the toilet & making yourself cum with a bullet or vibrator. You can only return once you have climaxed do not wipe yourself just pull up your panties & carry on your day so you can feel how dirty you are!!

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Get her a remote controlled vibrator - one that is relatively silent - and you control the remote. I'm sure you can have some fun with that one!

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I dont know how crazy is her, and how much like inserting thing in her pussy or ass. But my ex girl sometime did some jokes in her work, and hide some things in her pussy.
Even stappler disappeared in her for few hours :)

Featured Threads

New Personals