vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away, dropbox or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.
Once you are connected, You can ask me to leave the room for how ever long you choose.

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
Sissy online

I am doing some Black Friday shopping online, feel free to stop by and browse m pics and computer

Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

Create and upload to an album on here, expose me

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my fiancé and she doesn't know about all parts of this.

You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok

Blackscreen and block input OK

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
sissy shopping

I am online holiday shopping, feel free to stop by and browse m pics and computer

Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my fiancé and she doesn't know about all parts of this.
You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok. You can create and upload to an album on here, expose me
Blackscreen and block input OK

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

48par3

permanent pw

bisissy
________

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away, dropbox or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.
Once you are connected, You can ask me to leave the room for how ever long you choose.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

a3pw42

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

a3pw42

permanent pw

bisissy

theonlybassy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
Ive got teamviewer running, my fb is open to comment on girls photos...
Disable remote input and blackscreen is allowed but tell me before you do it please...

Featured Threads

New Personals