Security issue on Kink talk

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
still:
imagine a policeman at work: his boss says: "you will chat over internet and bring me sex offenders".... You would get a salary for doing it. Ok, my job is to chat over adult networks and pretend I am 12 and find out people interested in me. And also be sure the dialogue goes into a sex offending evidence. I have to say I am 12 and everything about my 12yo sex life to build an evidence and hope for a raise, maybe a medal.

So I still think this scenario only happens when a particular person is watched. Not guys like us who can be mislead by a young girl.

When I was in secondary school I had homework to do about how Police keep the internet safe. I however got the police to have an interview with me and they said police cant just watch what a random person does online, they would need something to go on. Something reasonable that says they should investigate someone.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I guess in a way I got spooked since the kik message started as a male Dom age 19.Then when I said I was a Dom, the person was a sub. When I asked if they were male like in the first message, they said they were female, next the changed their age to 15.
When I asked how they found it they said the searched me in google. I then tried to find it since I posted it in one thread on here. I got no reply back. I told the person I do not converse with underage people. That I have no interest in anything immoral or illegal.

I might get a slave to be fucked by a dog or what not but kids is a big no no. I have a daughter and I would kill anyone as painfully and slowly as I could if they tried to get my daughter to meet their pervert ass

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
In regards to active mods it is sometimes better to ask over at getDare if no one seems to be about here.

Please continue to report under aged users, that way they can be dealt with.

We advise that you don't post personal contact details on the open forum or in signatures as anyone coming by can take them. If you want something like that removed from a post ask a mod here or over on gd.

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
bullshit you gave her a task and requested her to do it and she refused so you reported her as a underage user.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
First of all I never gave her a task she did not complete. I reported her when she told me, after all her previous tasks were complete that her age was not 18 but 15. I am thankful I did not request any nude photos.

I am insulted at your accusation.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I came up with an idea:
some people post their email addresses so they are easy to be searched on facebook for example. I did a few times and spotted some they might look underage in their photos. However I have no proof (maybe the photos are old) so I cannot use that. But sometimes you can find their facebook age (which is statistically not lower than the real age), their usual behaviour (which makes you think if their are sexually mature even they are 18).

Some good info for blackmail but illegal if there is no consensual play established from the start so don't use that.

Advice: create other mail adresses for your kinks and not use them on personal facebook pages. They are free and easy to create (yahoo, gmail, live) and you can keep your real life safe. You never know when you become a president and some newspaper points to your dare albums :)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
an email linking to facebook would pretty much run the very few girls we have off. as cas posted above in this thread thats been dead for half a year people pm her on kik saying they seen it on kt. Now imagine the pms she would get if they could just go look at her facebook, she would have no privacy. I think your silly idea needs to be rethought. Come back in another 6 months please and bump the thread again

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I don't quite get what you mean. I mentioned you can always see the face photos of the girls around here just browsing facebook. And my intention was to advice people not to publish your personal email around here because someone can find out everything about you. Maybe a link to your dad fb if you decided to add him as friend. Btw is your name Dan?

EDIT In my above post I ment some people just post their email without knowing they can be easily reached via online social services. That is what they do wrong, not my invitation, sorry for misunderstanding. Also I didn't want to open another topic since this one was the first one up on the homepage, so bumping wasn't a mistake.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals