Ideas for Spanking?

Naka-chan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Sometimes my dom has me spank myself on the ass for misbehaving but I can't let my parents hear me. How do I spank myself quietly yet effectively?

bose1992

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2015
take rubber bands and place them around your butt and then pull it hard and then let it snap !!!

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
i am her dom

there will be no pictures of tasks being done, since she is only asking for ideas on how to quietly spank, also you should of read her bio, she will not do them anyway

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
i wasnt ok with it and thats why i posted that i wasnt ok with it

Ami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 30, 2015
Here's an idea

Get a coarse bristled hairbrush and brush your ass until it burns intensely. Then use the smoother side and whack away until you cry.

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Not exactly the same thing as spanking, but caning is a simpler alternative. You just use a thin wooden dowel or a thin, flexible stick, and wack your ass with it. It's a sharper pain than spanking, and I prefer the pain and long lasting sting of it. Just be careful: I get really intense when I'm horny, so I caned my ass hard earlier this week and then had a huge cum. Wasn't till afterwards that I realized I had drawn a little blood! I welted up some and boy was it sore for a while! Anyway, ask your Dom if this will be a suitable alternative. It's much quiter and much more painful!

Featured Threads

New Personals