Little desperately seeks her daddy

Wetwild

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
My mummy just left me because she had other things she needed to do. Now I have to find someone new and I want a daddy this time instead. I need someone loving and caring, who will send me pictures and Skype with me when I'm ready. Someone who will punish me when I'm bad and set lots of rules but who will listen to me and love me. I am female and I live in England. Please PM me with a bit about yourself and your kik

Talldude81

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2015
I will be your online daddy. I am 33 and into kinky things. I will require obedience and to follow my rules. My kik is: Talldude81.

Royalmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2015
Hi I'm a master I have many rules I would like it if we could do stuff kik razchet there il give u my skype

AndreaDix

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2015
Daddy

Hey, i'm a daddy and i don't like a relation too much volgar and all about sex, i want someone with a i can talk. If you want, kik me: AndreaDix

sexsammy229

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2015
I can be your daddy as i have been to so many other on kik i will teach you all the discipline and love you as well as punish you with no mercy because you been bad
kik:drJohnW

takenbydarkness

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2015
i am willing to be your daddy and discipline you for the bad things you have done. you must obey my rules.

kik takenbydarkness

remember to say your limits

Featured Threads

New Personals