Gioia my young reader

padronebastardo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2014
www.padronebastardo.org
Gioia is a Tuscan girl, my diligent reader. Our knlowledge has begun for her comments to my stories which inially were short with phrases like writing good stories, compliments etc…..

In time exchange of letters with Gioia, it is becoming more intense, not becouse she confessed crabs, rather our conversation are quite trivial., but I’m beginning to think that if she writes so often to me there must be something that isn’t the pleasure of reading or to speak wuth the author. I decided then that next time I will write to provoke for to know more about her.

A good opportunity doesn’t take long to arrive after a short story I had writter, she send a mal to me telling me that she thinks that the story i had writtern was true or at likely. Then I tell the truth: my stories are inspired by real event to which I add elements of fantasy. I decided then to provoke and I ask her why read my stories and especcialy becouse she comments so often, perhaps she likes the rule, I say witha sarcastic beat. She then tells me that bdsm stories excite her, but a bit ‘ashamed and she doesn’t the courage to confess to boyfriend, that foesn’t have a dominant character and would not understand. She said that her boyfriend knew him at school many years ag, but the passion over time it was consumed and sexually he eas no longer able to enjoy her and so she sought efuge in masturbation, erotic tales things that humiliated but against which he didn’t dare protest.

It begin like a regular corrispondence with Gioia that confess me that when reading my story masturbates, that when she read of punishment and submission her pussy picks violently, but especially enjoys more to read my stories, that making love with her boyfriend. At this point thinking that goes only unlocked, but the ability to be a slave there is all and I ask if she wants to begin a process of submission with me, as I say that has to start thinking hersef. Gioia replied that she would like a lot, but she has never dared to ask, becouse she thinks I woluld never acceptbeing able to choose slaves with more experience than her. I said that we could find in a chat vare in a pubblic local, but that she should have been present dressed with clothes that I would deliver if she wanted to aspire to become a my slave and begin a process of submission.I send her a miniskirt, a black top and slip open on pussy. The blak top came just below her tits and left much of the discovery of the belly. The miniskirt came just below her bottom leaving little to the imagination, not to mention the intimate open on pussy

I knew that leaving the house in this way woild be a tough test for Gioia, but need to test her conviction to embark on a path of submission. When Gioia saw coming home package contents, she send mail to me saying that she never leave the house like that, i answer that if she wanted to embark a path of submission with me she had to do and that in any case I would have expected at the appointed time and local esthablished.

The day indicated I went to the appointment with joy but with some doubt if she was presented really, knowing that what I asked was hard for her, but to my great pleasure, I saw her get dressed as I had asked for a sign that now the decision he had taken and had developed a self-understanding of what was his true nature. I greeted her in a very simple manner without particular passion, and we sat on a table outside. Even she didn’t to see Gioia was embarrassed, for she had the eyes of almost all the patrons of the restaurant at that hour of the afternoon was a meeting place for teenagers more in the area that looked at the time and her tits Ass. Gioia in fact about a meter high seventies, bobbed hair, the third measure of abundant breasts, buttocks slightly abundant, but not excessively.
Initially mailed conversation on topics making them quite innocent questions about his hobby, her work to put it more comfortable. When I saw that it was loose I began to explain in general terms what it means to take a path of submission and become my slave, but it was ready for anything I said otherwise would never presented in a public place dressed like manner.

http://www.padronebastardo.org/gioia-my-young-reader-and-her-boyfriend-in-abyss-submission/

Featured Threads

New Personals