U.K. & Ireland

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
35 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am a 35 year old male sub in Liverpool looking for a female owner. I'm looking for an owner anywhere in the world for online serving, but if you are in Liverpool or Preston there is the possibility that I could serve you in person.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a female owner who is caring and understanding. Your age is unimportant. I am looking for an owner who understands that my family life comes first and is in no way connected to this side of my life, who understands that sometimes I may not be in the mood to serve and might need time off, but who is forceful enough to over rule this if she wishes. I am looking for an owner who will respect my limits but push me to get the most out of me without getting me into trouble. I want an owner who genuinely enjoys using a sub and will use me in ways that she gains pleasure from.

What you will get from me:
Complete loyalty and honesty. I enjoy doing things to please a mistress and will do everything I can to please you. I am happy to go on webcam or take pictures though faceless to begin with. I believe that I am a good sub and will do anything in my power to please you. I will perform tasks, wear what I am told to (within my limits), and do whatever it takes to make you happy or entertain you.

If you feel you may be able to make use of me please add me as a friend and message me so I can tell you more about myself.

Ben

• Kinks:
Exhibitionism, serving an owner, cum

• Experience:
Some online experience, one in person session .

• Limits:
Limits are blood, permanent marks, family, pee, poo

Featured Threads

New Personals