Am I a slave / masochist or not AND what to do with

• I am a masochist/slave and I should have this lifestyle beside my normal life

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Iam not masochist/slave but I should have this lifestyle cause it's my fantasy

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Iam a masochist/slave but I shouldn't continue that, it's not normal for me and it gets worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iam not a masochist/slave and I should try to forget all about these

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spz2007

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2016
Iran
hi guys
I had lots of non-bdsm normal relationships and I like to have them too, I mean I need them both I think! And I like to discuss my only bdsm experiment and I appreciate your opinions
I had a normal relationship with my girlfriend until I said to her that I like to be the slave kissing her feet, and I like her to ride me and spit on me and etc and I mentioned how I love taht we do this in stockings
So she went that once and I kneed and kissed her feat and we do some of the things , she was not bad for her first time knowing what is femdom , slave and etc
And few hours later she wants to have normal sex and I couldn't at all, suddenly after two just two hours of worshiping her and her feet and feeling that she is my mistress every time we wanted to have sex my p doesn't get erect or if it does it lost it in 30secs ! Seems weird to me! And one other day I asked that she does it again, but she weren't in that stocking and this time her feet smells bad so I happen not to lick them, I wanted to worship her ass and she doesn't knew it before so her ass wasn't that clean either ! Any way I couldn't do that and worship here despite that I imagined being like a dog for a girl and on knees since I was a little child and I wouldn't known that this things exist in real world! I love to have mistress I love to tortured by a dom but I don't like women socks individually , I don't know if I am a slave or not! And I don't know that I should continue searching for this kind of relationships or not! I don't know why I like this things ! Even when I was 7 years old we had a game with my sister and she acid that I could act as lamb just one time but I really loved it! I don't know why , I don't know why I liked to be the dog of our neighbor's girl when I was 11 not knowing these thing exist ! I appreciate if you help me!

Shoyu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2016
Too less information to diagnosis.
What I can see is you have a few kinks there.
Your personality might tend to submissive. (Just "might", the only sign in your story is listen to your sister and neighbor request and act to be something.)
For sure, at least, you are not a slave.

Make sure you know that: kinky, submissive, slave are 3 different things.
Having a few kinks doesn't mean you re a submissive. Being a submissive doesn't mean you are a slave.

What you have to do now is, let your girl friend learn how to live with a kinky man like you.
If she could learn to use a different speaking tone or different wording in communication, it might already enough to save your sex life, even you are going to have a vanilla sex.

Spz2007

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2016
Iran
Help me! what should I do?

thanks for your attention I really appreciate that
the reason that i have doubts is with one girl I cant stand even kissing her toe or hear she talks to me without no respect even she is so sexy and beautiful and I like her , but with another girl I really love to be under her feet and I love If she trash talk me and kick me and lotf of other stuff
My question IS:
I think kinky/sub/slave people always want to be that way and they don`t have different feelings to one girl or another
and
I think regular people (Not kinky/sub/slave) always don`t want this type of sexual activities
I don`t know why I feel different about 2 girls both hot both beautiful that I really to be submissive to first one but I can`t stand even thinking or acting with second one,, That`s why I asked the poll question at the first place! why really??? Iam confused
you said ( Too less information to diagnosis.) what should I say more?

and my main problem is I don`t know how to ask a girl to be my dom most of them freak out

Featured Threads

New Personals