22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Sissyxcandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2016
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)​

Hello everyone,

My name is sissyxcandy, or just candy. I wrote this advertisment because i am looking for a long term relationship with a mistress or master. The gender does not matter so long i get respected and we are serious.

Who am i?

Nickname: candy (or annything you want)
Length: 184 CM
KG: 95kg ish

İ am just a regular sissy slave, i will tell later more about my fetishes.

İn my free time i go to the gym as often as possible and just chill outside with friends, beside that i study economics.

My fetishes (likes, dislikes, limits and toys)

İ love doing dares where i need to go in public and do risky, sissy, semi-public dares. İ dont mind if a couple people might see my panty and thights etc when i "excidentaly " drop something and bend over, but i wont do anyting what will socialy kill me i will give a example later about this. There are alot of things i dont like, basicly everything else, but i have not tried alot of things till now so i am always open to new things to try.

Here is a example of a dare i love (i have not done it yet)

Wear some women lingerie under my male clothes at home, but i must wear sheer (thin) pantyhose or stockings. Then go to a big store, at a time when there are a couple people and just the people who work there, so it is not too busy. When you enter the store i must take of my shoes and walk trough the store for X amount of minutes (so people see my feet in stockings etc) You can maket his dare harder by adding little things to it, as example. To set a alarm for the X amount of minutes but change the sound of the alarm to something humiliating, wear your jacket but dont zip it so people will see what you wear under your jacket when you alarm goes off etc.

Likes: Public humiliation, sissy, Risky dares, Orgasm denials (chastity), pushing dares, nipple torutre (clamps), predicament

Dislike: İ basicly think that i wont like anything else, but as i told before, i will try almost Everything what are not against my limits, maybe i will like it.

Limits: Family, body waxing (i shave pubic hair, arm pits, face), permanent, illigal, social suicide, scat, pee, diapers, blood, pictures with face (this can change after we build up some trust)

Toys and clothes: Chastity cage, clamps, thights, black and red mini dress, 3 thongs.

İ am oke to buy much more, wouıld be fun if i need to buy them for a dare.

I am also oke to send pictures as a proof that I have realy done the dare (not including face)

What am i looking for?

İ am looking for a master or mistress who is interested in a long term relationship. İ have been looking for a while now but i only found childish people who are not respecting my limits etc. So i dont look for someone who starts a chat like this:
Dom: slut
Me: yes sir
Dom: send my nude with face.
Because i am looking for a long term relationship, i would love to chat about myself and know more about you and not start with everything the first minute we met. İ am 100% sure that there are mistresses and masters who are thinking like me. İ dont mind how you looking like, i respect every human being. Beside that I live in the netherlands, so it would be nice if you were not so far by timezone so we won't speak only 1 hour a day before I am going to sleep.

Communication

I don't mind what kind of communication program you want to use, but I would prefer Kik as it its easy to send "live pics" as a proof that it it's not fake etc. But I wont mind using anything else. As communication I would only use pictures as proof and chat, this can change later but at the start tof build up some trust I prefer only pics and chat. Also I would like to have a safeword as an example if you give me an dare and I realy can't do it it can be hard to proof sometimes.

İf you think that my advertisment was good enough, please leave a thanks on this post and rate it :)
If anyone is interested feel free to Kik me on"sissyxcandy" or just pm me.
I hope I get some serious replies and we both find our perfect match :)

Featured Threads

New Personals