Your slave awaits!

Starstruck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 21, 2017
Introduction
Thank you for reading my ad! I promise you won’t be disappointed. I am a male sub. 22 years old. I am so excited to find my master or mistress. I am obedient and ready to serve! I am dedicated to serving you. I am bi and my cock is on the smaller side, so it really shouldn’t be in charge. That’s where you come in!

My interests and Where I see this going
I’ve played around with dares on here a bit and I’m ready to take this to the next level. I am hoping that we can have daily contact but I know that is not always possible. As long as we can work out our schedules, I’m not too worried about that part. I can’t guarantee that this is going to be a long term thing but it is definitely possible! If we work we’ll together, I can definitely see this becoming a more long term thing. I don’t really mind if you are a master or mistress. Either works for me. I’m hoping to find someone that does care about me, but also isn’t afraid to put me in my place. I am looking for someone to give me task, rules, and punishments. If this sounds like you, keep reading!

What I don’t want
I’m really not looking for someone to just use me for some quick jack off material. While I do want you have pleasure from me serving, I want something meaningful. If you are serious about this, then please keep reading.

I am still working on this list, but I know I like giving up my orgasms and denial. I like having my ass filled. I’ve always wanted to play around with bondage! I enjoy writing on myself and feeling like a slut. I like being treated as your pet. Chastity intrigues me. Feet have always been a turn on. I enjoy being submissive. I enjoy feeling like I am pleasing you.

Dislikes
Just because it’s on this list, doesn’t mean I’m not willing to do these things! In fact, these would make great punishments! Line writing, pain, wax/ice play, bladder control, clothes pins.

Limits
Mainly I don’t want to do anything too public. I won’t do scat dares.

Toys
I really need to get toys! I don’t have any yet, but I want to change that. I’m always willing to get supplies as we need it. I’ll work on getting some toys.

What I can bring to the table
I am loyal and obedient. If you give me a task, you can expect me to do out or follow through on a punishment. I am hard working and willing. Please give me a chance. I know I can serve you and in time, become a good slave.

Like what you see? Contact me!
Thanks for reading my post. If you have questions and want to know more, you can pm me or send me a message on kick! My username is starstruckslave.

New Personals