Exhaust the Slut

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I will be stuck in this thread for the next 6 months. However, each month I fail to hit goal weight is another month I am stuck here.

Things I can use:
  • Gym membership (every Wednesday)
  • Wii Fit (mostly for scale)
  • 30 Days app
  • Sworkit app
  • 5k runner app
  • Waterlogged app
  • Biggest Loser Wii
  • LoseIt (food & exercise tracker app)
  • MapMyRide
  • MapMyWalk

For humiliation purposes, I will upload photos here recording my progress. There will also be one compromising photo that I'll have someone choose when that time comes. Photos will be uploaded on the 30th/31st of each month.

Now, what you can do...

Exercises. You can give me a specific exercise to do with a certain amount of reps (no more than 25 reps per exercise).

Nudity. You can make me get naked for exercises. I live with 2 other people in the house though, so keep that in mind.

Toys. I do not have any toys myself just yet, mostly household items. My roommate does have a dildo that I can use if necessary.

Post! Each post in this thread will give me 5 squats (no spamming). I'll keep track of them in my signature.

*I can decline any exercise or task given. If reasonable I will ask for punishment for doing so.

Also:
  • Please do not give me exercises that add onto my 30 day challenges. Chances are I'll post when they change, so just keep any eye out for that.
  • No giving me squats since each post already contributes.
  • I'm okay with a few heavy cardio exercises, but don't make it excessive until I get the clear that I am able to do it.

Kasa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2015
Challenges

Well when you perform any workout I want you to fill yourself with some things in your holes. It may become difficult to workout but you may do that daily.

You can use a soil panties in you pussy and banana in ur ass. You can eat that later once you are done

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
100 burpees with a dildo shoved all the way in your pussy and very tight jeans over top of that

masterkm279

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2015
How about you do 10 1min planks (with weights if you can) and a 30sec pause between each set with a dildo in your pussy

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
First off, I'm proud of you girl for taking the weight off. Let's make it fun. 200 jumping jacks, with Ben was balls in, that should put a smile on your face

chrs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2016
Get naked, put the dildo on a coffee table or a low chair. You have to now to 120 squats in sets of 30, squating down until the whole dildo is in you and then getting all the way up.

Sexybeast100

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2015
Put clothes pegs on your nipples and attach weights. Do 25 push ups, lifting the weights off the floor with your tits for each one

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Get the ben wa balls out, do 25 jumping jacks, then turn around, then do another 25, then turn around, repeat for 3 hours. There you go.

Dam smart ass subs.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
get in a squat position.

when doing this naked, hang some weights from your cuntlips
when dressed, put in a buttplug

while squatted, walk 7 yards, turn around and walk back

do this twice a day, right after you wake up, and right before you go to bed.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Get the ben wa balls out, do 25 jumping jacks, then turn around, then do another 25, then turn around, repeat for 3 hours. There you go.

Dam smart ass subs.

Perhaps you're still having trouble reading? You can give her an exercise with 25 reps, not 25 reps repeatedly. That's more than 25 reps.

Occasionally us subs get really good at following the instructions and rules. Makes it incredibly annoying when we're expected to yet a dominant thinks he can ignore them. If actually reading what was supposed to be done and pointing out you are ignoring her limits makes me a smartass, so be it.

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Have read your 30 days challenge, and to exercise freaks it might not be intense but for those who do not exercise it can be quite challenging.

With that said not sure if I can add a standard exercise to be executed everyday if the ans is yes then do the following if the ans is no then do it once

15 sit-ups
condition:
A. Do this once everyday (remove if its a one time only thing)
B. Your only allowed one article of clothing
C. No matter what that clothing is you should be able to see your belly
e.g. If you wear a shirt roll it up till you see your belly
D. Sit-ups should be done as fast as you can.
(Depending on how tired you already are, its more for your benefit then kink)

Finally you are not required any photos for this task. Its more to help out with your weight loss then actual kink

Regards
Master Draken

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015

Dam smart ass subs.

Where did you see that I have Ben Wa Balls?

I'm pretty sure CuriouslyIntereste said it well enough. Learn to read, you still did it wrong.

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
I'm probably not creative enough right now to add something really impressive... but do 25 squats.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Yea you right. Ok girl tell us what you have to work with.

It's clearly written in the thread. :p

I'm probably not creative enough right now to add something really impressive... but do 25 squats.

Since each post = 5 squats, I'll just add that for your post and add 25 to the current push-ups I have to do, making it 50. :)

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
Haha

Day one: 10x4 leg raises. Every time your done stand up spank yourself 5 times and do next 10.

Day two: do 10x4 pushups, if you cant do it on your knees. At the last one of the 10 let yourself drop on your boobs. #no pain no gain.

Day three: try something new, fill your pussy with lets say some marbles if you have otherwise anything that fits 200% in your pussy. Get dressed and go for a walk of 15min, than cause you had 3 good days mastrubate.

Day four: asuming your getting used to it, do 6x10 leg raises if this is easy try while fingering yourself makes your abbs flex and so becomes the leg raises harder.

Day five: time for some real workout. Jumping jacks. 4x15. Do it naked if your boobs wiggle to much tie them up and do it again.

Day six: lets keep the walking in. Fill your pussy again and go for a 20min run. When you get back take a shower and put the showerhead on your pussy for 20min no cumming allowed ofc.

Day seven: you made it true the week good job! Well lets see what your really made of. 4x20 pushups with again the boobdrop on the end. Also get up between the 20 and spank yourself 10 times. If your done eat a banana like you want to stick it in your lowerbody parts

For more pm me ^^

Featured Threads

New Personals