transMale sub looking for (cis or trans)male Dom

GreenHawke

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2016
I'm inexperienced, but a quick learner. My kinks are undeveloped and broad, so Ill enjoy most anything that's thrown at me. Preferably, I'd rather stick to just talk since Im camera shy and dont always have the privacy to do phone or video calls. I'm a hardcore masochist, with my most noticeable kinks being stuff like pet play, humiliation, and torture.

TransCowboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2016
Transmale Dom

Hi, I am also a transmale, but am a dominant. I too am inexperienced, but curious, and only looking for talk due to privacy reasons. My kinks include domination, bondage, and corporal punishment. Let me know if you are interested in talking more.

GreenHawke

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2016
TransCowboy

I'm definitely interested in talking further. Your kinks are very similar to mine.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
GreenHawke: I'd love to play with you, especially because I'm a sadist haha. I totally get not always being available. I'm also ftm (yay ftm thread) so I get the nuances of that.

TransCowboy: I'm a switch. HMU if you want another tboy to play with.

I'm sure we could make like a kik chat group and do a threeway domination play if you were interested :)

GreenHawke

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2016
GreenHawke: I'd love to play with you, especially because I'm a sadist haha. I totally get not always being available. I'm also ftm (yay ftm thread) so I get the nuances of that.

TransCowboy: I'm a switch. HMU if you want another tboy to play with.

I'm sure we could make like a kik chat group and do a threeway domination play if you were interested :)

I wouldnt mind talking further with you, although I dont have a Kik so the group chat idea might fall a little flat sorry. We can definitely chat further in PM if you want

Featured Threads

New Personals