Nipple clamp ideas--

KillerBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 7, 2012
Hey! I love using nipple clamps.. But I've gotten a little bored with mine recently. I've used kitchen tongs with rubber bands around them, clothes pins, hair clips, and string. I cannot go out and buy any official 'nipple clamps', so around the house ideas. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of some more painful or intense ones? I can take almost anything on them.

Last edited:

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
yes get 4 penciles and 4 rubberbands. put a rubberband at each end of 2 penciles. so you will end up with 2 pair of penciles with rubber bands at each end. now spread them and put your nipple in them. keep them on for 15min. then remove them for 5 min. then put them back on but a 1/4turn from where you took them off. do this fo 5 hours.

KillerBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 7, 2012
I tried that with chopsticks, but it made them turn purple, which is too dangerous.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
If you have them, or can get them, try pant or skirt hangers. Either the all wooden one or the ones with clips. Clip each nipple with one hanger or both nipples with one hanger. For added fun tie hanger to door/railing, clip yourself in to hanger and walk backwards pulling string/rope tight and thus pulling on nipples.

pics4free

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 12, 2012
try this........

Hi,

get 4 clothes pegs, strip naked, now attach 1 clothes peg to each nipple
so that they are poking straight out and that the jaws are horizontal.
When the pain subsides enough attach the other pegs to each nipple
but with the arms pointing down and the jaws squeezing the sides of the 1st peg/nipple. ( make sure its the sides of the 1st peg not just over the 1st jaws).

Now take picture to post on kink talk album...
Now put on a long Tshirt or night shirt, and leave on for 30 mins.

after 30mins ..... take a shower or bath still in T shirt and take another pic when fully wet.
Let us know how you get on....

Reactions: Sil4U

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Hey! I love using nipple clamps.. But I've gotten a little bored with mine recently. I've used kitchen tongs with rubber bands around them, clothes pins, hair clips, and string. I cannot go out and buy any official 'nipple clamps', so around the house ideas. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of some more painful or intense ones? I can take almost anything on them.

You can go down to any office supply store that sells "clamps" for office use. Usually they will also have school supplies. Go to one of these places and look for "anything" that will "bite" significantly.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING!

Instead take a picture (if you can) of each item you think will be nice to try. Post the pictures in an album here. If you can't take a picture, write down a description then you could probably find a picture of it on the store website or elsewhere which you could copy the image. We'll vote on each picture then you'll "get" the highest vote selection(s)!

ShaylaStriffler

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2014
Nashua, NH
www.flickr.com
Nipple clamps

Does anyone know if there are are nipple clamps available that have a set screw type jaw that is pointed so it digs in and simulates being pierced? All the ones I have tried slip off when my nipples get pulled to great lengths.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Does anyone know if there are are nipple clamps available that have a set screw type jaw that is pointed so it digs in and simulates being pierced? All the ones I have tried slip off when my nipples get pulled to great lengths.

I've seen home made with a needle. But if you want clamps that dont fall off use clover clamps. Another thing you might wanna consider are alligator clamps if you want a bigger sting.

brattykat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2022
yes get 4 penciles and 4 rubberbands. put a rubberband at each end of 2 penciles. so you will end up with 2 pair of penciles with rubber bands at each end. now spread them and put your nipple in them. keep them on for 15min. then remove them for 5 min. then put them back on but a 1/4turn from where you took them off. do this fo 5 hours.
I see now that the date on this is 2012, so I'm a little late, most sincere gratitude for this 🥺🥴🤗

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I see now that the date on this is 2012, so I'm a little late, most sincere gratitude for this 🥺🥴🤗
Something more up to date for you here.

Reactions: brattykat

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
Is there something I can buy at the hardware store. Like a mixture of nuts and bolts to make niple clamps?

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Most hardware stores have a bunch of different clamps in different sizes and different clamp pressures. You can always build your own clamps if you dont find ones hard enough for your liking but especially a good selection of wood working clamps should be harsh enough for most.

Reactions: fuckmeat

Whipnotized

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2023
You say you can't go out and buy any official nipple clamps, why not buy some online?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You say you can't go out and buy any official nipple clamps, why not buy some online?
Welcome, since you’re new here. That post was from 2012 that person was last active in 2012. You can click or tap on a members name to see the date they were last active. Happy kinking

Featured Threads

New Personals