• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slaveoncam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2013
As the title says i'm going to buy my new chastity belt and i'm wondering which one may be the best and so i'll leave up to you the choice

number one:
1.jpg

this is a all chastity belt with plug and catheter (i can remove the plug and JUST THE PLUG to use bathroom, maybe in the pic u can't see it but there is a hole and a "bar" in which the plug is put, i can remove the bar and then go in bath)

number two:
2.jpg

a classic cb6000 or similar

number three:
3.jpg

a chastity cage plus plug without any restrictions (but it would be difficult to poo so i will have to remove it)

Beside of that feel free to tell me any other toys u may know that i may buy, from dildos to plug to bsdm related things ecc, i've no money problem but keep the budget to the less (fe i'll never sped 1000 dollars for a fucking machine :p even if i'ld love one but 1000 are too much)

thank you all! and vote which chastity belt i should buy

feel free to add me on kik too: publicslavedare

and check my add since i'm looking for a master/mistress

Thank you all for reading

you can also post and vote on my getdare pool:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=189444

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
The cb6000 is probably the easiest to use, you never have to remove it, and it's very discreet.
this is completely untrue, u have to clean well every few days or at minimum u will stink, but much more you may end up with gangrene on your penis, the plastic tubes require a ton of maintenance, while the stainless belts with wide holes or bars are much more hygenic.

Last edited by a moderator:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
It's true those plastic bastards are tough to clean without removing completely, that's why mistress must retain complete control when releasing her subby for a cleaning so he doesn't play around. Isn't that right Ev?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
They can be so very naughty, thank goodness for canes and whips ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals