help?

twiztiddreamz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2014
looking for new ideas in the bedroom for my sub
her limits are no marks that cant be covered and a few others but we are mainly looking for ideas to consider almost anything will be considered

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
The ideas are endless here :)

Orgasm control is a great form of torture :) Do whatever pleases you. I love to have them tie their clitoris with a small weight on it. Then walk to one end of the room to collect a dildo or whatever, then she has to walk back to me and practice oral on that dildo or whatever is being used. Then she is to perform oral on yourself or sometimes a hand job whatever is acceptable.
Now play with her until she gets close to wanting to cum and then stop. No way no how. It might be best for her first few times that you untie or remove anything else that might be on her pussy.
Do stuff like that for a week or longer never letting her cum/orgasm during the whole time.
Then after a week or two do the same, deny her any satisfaction but this time make her an offer. She can perform whatever sex act on you she wishes, but whatever she does has to be better, more exciting maybe even mind blowing to you. If she succeeds in this you will allow her to cum/orgasm. If she fails denied for another week or so. Make sure she has to beg kneeling in front of you, for you to even consider letting her take on the challenge.

Featured Threads

New Personals