27 [M4F] Looking for submissive female for Skype domination. I will make you feel like a whore.

bdsm_webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2014
I am 27 years old dominant man, I am experienced in both real life and online BDSM (more with online though).

I am looking for one of the two types of women:

• You are submissive and you know you like to obey and like it hard. You need some help during masturbation.
  • You are not very experienced in this but you feel you have this kinky side you would like to explore. You need someone to guide you and explore your kinky side with you.

Everything is very individual, but if you are from the first group, I will be harder on you. If you are from the second group, we will find together what suits you best.

I am generally very kinky, my favourite practices are bondage, tit torture, verbal humiliation and, most of all, orgasm control (both orgasm denial and forced orgasms). I especially like contrasts, I like when a woman feels pain and pleasure at the same time, is both humiliated and aroused at once and she doesn't know which feeling is stronger at the moment or when a long edging is followed by multiple forced orgasms.

Hard limits are scat, piss and blood.

I will require you to verify your gender, then we will find a way to continue from there. I will respect your anonymity and will not require you to reveal your identity or show your face. I expect the same from you.

Let me know if you are interested and write me few words about yourself. Use PM for the first contact.

Featured Threads

New Personals