Chat Room

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
It'd be wonderful if KinkTalk had a chat room, like GetDare has.

The chat room has always been my main draw for GetDare, I rarely post on the forums itself, just chat. So, to me, KinkTalk is really missing something without one!

AslynJames

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2008
Yeah!

I agree completely. It would be great to have a chatroom on KinkTalk! :D

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
A little bird tells me that this could happen soon... ;)

When!!!??? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm not done with Kink Talk yet. Still have a lot of big changes and additions in store. The chat has been held back for a number of technical reasons. I've also been going back and forth over how I want to implement chat features. The result has been a massively delayed chat.

At the moment I don't have any free time to work on the site. When I free up some time this will be one of the issues I will tackle.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Having a chatroom in this board is a good idea but it will surely take time to do some changes. With or without a chatroom, kinktalk.com still rocks!

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Yeah, a chat room would be a great addition to the forum :) Go for it!

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
It's not my #1 priority at the moment but it is on the list. While getDare may have a very active chat community I doubt that Kink Talk would reach that same level of participation at the moment. I'm actually thinking of sorta combining the chat for both sites. That way Kink Talk can piggyback on the popularity of getDare.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
It's not my #1 priority at the moment but it is on the list. While getDare may have a very active chat community I doubt that Kink Talk would reach that same level of participation at the moment. I'm actually thinking of sorta combining the chat for both sites. That way Kink Talk can piggyback on the popularity of getDare.

That sounds like a great idea, the chat community on getdare only seems to have really come about since the start of this year, but the chat has been up for, ageeesss.

DommeApple

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2014
Hello!

A few things you need to know about me... I am educated, I am strict, and I am in charge. I am your Queen, Commander, and Goddess. Trust that you will live to serve me and once you're under my control there's no turning back. I will only enhance your pathetic little lives and leave you craving more. if you are interested serving me EMail me [email protected] and I will introdue you to BDSM lifestyle

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
bnq85.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals