TaskSir's property punishment by Master

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Hi everyone,
This is my first post ever on Kinktalk, and as I am under consideration as TaskSir's whore, from now on I will address myself as His property.

Previously, His property was assigned a writing task to finish, but failed. She was given another chance but did not succeed either. Accordingly, as part of the punishment, His property is to start a thread on Getdare to detail the assignment and what His property has to do because she failed. His property was also to answer every response in that thread within 6 hours since posted. Failure to keep this up will lead to further punishments by Master.

And.... His property failed. 3 questions (including one from Master) were responded later than 6 hours.

As the punishment, Master made His property create an account here for everyone to ask questions.

The same rule is kept also: His property has to reply to each and every question/comment in the limit of 6 hours after the person posted or another punishment will be added.

Thanks you everyone for reading. Please feel free to leave responses/questions as long as they are not too personal. His property will be answering them all and as soon as possible!

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
What was the original assignment that you were given?

What is the punishment for failing to respond in 6 hours?

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
What was the original assignment that you were given?

What is the punishment for failing to respond in 6 hours?

The original assignment was a writing assignment on writeforme. His property was to type 20 lines of the first rule she needed to learn to become his girl, and was to finish within 20 mins but failed even after a second chance.

The punishment for failing to respond in 6 hours will be decided by her Master.

Thank you for asking and hope this arrived on time

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Uh . . .

Have you met (you can say 'I needn't know' if it's too personal).

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Clarification

Sorry. My phone does that at times. When (maybe where) did you meet your master?

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Sorry. My phone does that at times. When (maybe where) did you meet your master?

So my Master allowed me to answer this :)
About 2 weeks ago, I was looking for a Master to control myself and found His thread on Getdare detailing about His search for an online submissive. I got so interested in what he was saying there, His well-written words and clear information about His requirements as well as preferences. So I sent an application and was accepted to be considered by Him.

Until now I'm still under consideration. Hope I will qualify to be His property soon.
Thanks again for asking!

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
What would you do if you had the power to stop time? <3

Hehe I like your question :) Thanks
If I had the power to stop time, I would travel to some of my bucket list destinations, and see how the whole thing turn out when there is no human activities :p

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
part of your punishment should be an album you post these punishments in.

tasksir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2015
girl:

Make sure to answer all questions...you dont need to do any dares posted, unless you continue to not answer within your 6 hour window...

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
What has been the hardest thing you had to personally do for your master? Both inside and outside of the bedroom.

Featured Threads

New Personals