In search of a good woman to teach me.

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
I am not the easiest to deal with. I am angry, hateful, depressed and often self loathing. When I am not showing those things I am prideful, stubborn, arrogant and manipulative. I am a man who has been alone for so long that I am losing my ability to act human. I need a strong woman who has the time to mold me into the perfect demon I know I can be. I need a woman who will not abandon me simply because she knows that I can be for her whatever she asks me to be. It will definitely be the hardest thing you will ever do. I am not trusting at all. But if you manage to be the Queen that I need I can promise you noone could make you happier.

heathercassidy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 13, 2015
I am a strict Mistress but not a total sadist,.I am a mistress who is not after the looks and brains I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.make me a Queen, serve me and pamper me...I love slaves who always show how important I am, and slaves who loves pain! Are you ok with that?
kik mistress_heat

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
I can give you my uninterrupted affection and respect. I wholeheartedly enjoy pain. However you must understand that I am not easily coaxed into anything. I am as stubborn as a bull and without winning my respect and adoration you will find that I am not as submissive as I would be had you taken the time to earn my trust. This is no short term thing. Are you truly prepared to handle someone as damaged as me?

Featured Threads

New Personals