Blackmail Question

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Hello. This is mainly for moderators but members too. Now recently, I had an image taken out of my album because the pussy decided he doesn't want to go through with it and let the picture be uploaded. Now I was wondering, how does this work with Blackmail? If your blackmailing someone and they don't follow and obide with your rules so you decide to post the picture for everyone to see, as terms of the blackmail and then the guy who was being blackmailed reports the photo, what happens then?

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
The picture gets removed to protect them. You have to remember that blackmail is an erotic game for most, if they want out they want out.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
The picture gets removed to protect them. You have to remember that blackmail is an erotic game for most, if they want out they want out.

I believe that this forum should have a Don't send what you Don't want people to see rule. This would be a rule where if you send a picture to someone, that picture becomes your responsibility and not the mods. It's not the Dom's fault if the Blackmail slave hasn't got a set at the end of it.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
You have completely misunderstood what Kinktalk, or any other website, is here for. Kinktalk is simply a medium for communication. The mods are here to ensure the rules of the forum are met, and the rules of law are met. That's it.

I believe that this forum should have a Don't send what you Don't want people to see rule. This would be a rule where if you send a picture to someone, that picture becomes your responsibility and not the mods. It's not the Dom's fault if the Blackmail slave hasn't got a set at the end of it.

Mod's are not your personal police force. It's not the mod's fault if you have not established a proper relationship before fully committing to it.

Reactions: pure_hearted_sub

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
first of all: if you are blackmailing someone or decide to be blackmailed, establish an exit clause between you. Have you heared about safeword in bdsm?

Erotic blackmailing is consensual. If it gets out of your consent it becomes illegal and dangerous. The blackmailer is also at risk: if the slave complains to the police, can anyone explain that "it was just an erotic game"? Careful!

People in bdsm sometimes require signed contracts to avoid future issues.

Last edited:

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
As others have said, this site still needs to act within the law, and blackmail (even consensual) falls far outside of that. So while it's one thing to have it as a fun consensual thing, the second one person wishes it to stop, regardless of whether the other party wants it to or not, I'm afraid it ends.

Sorry, but if it's non-consensual, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. BDSM isn't your personal window to doing what you want and the other party should just deal. Keep everything consensual.

Reactions: pure_hearted_sub

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
it is morally wrong to blackmail someone!:mad:everything must be consensual!

actually our blackmail IS consensual. Everyone would do it in their way and noone would blaim the forum because when someone decides to apply, the rest is between the blackmailer and the victim.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I think the site would have to remove the photo for its own good if a complaint was received and perhaps this site shouldn't be used in that way. However there are plenty of other sites around not connected with this that could be used, our make your own group.

Ok, these blackmail games are just really that erotic games and I don't know the details of your arrangement but if the penalty was the posting of a photo then surely that is what had to be done but perhaps only for a set time.

In my opinion is if you make a deal you stick with it or suffer the consequences. If you choose to accept a penalty or forfeit that you really can not afford to suffer then you shouldn't bet it.
The threat of what could happen is the very thing that makes it fun. That is why it is a hold over some one. It is not much of a threat if the victim has a get out clause.

Of course rules and limits should be set and kept to and you should be careful what you do, we can all get carried away but personally if I had not for filled my part of the deal I would expect the blackmailer to carry out their threats or at least issue warnings and offer a taste of what is install for the victim then if they still fail to comply as agreed the blackmailer can carry out the threat fully safe in the knowledge that they up held their part of the deal if the victim failed in their part they only have themselves to blame.

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
That is primarily your opinion. There are lots of people that think blackmail is a turn on - or even the idea.

Yes ~and i agree~ but you are referring to consensual blackmail!!!
When it is no more consensual it is illegal and as illegal should be treated.
When the ~victim~ wants out he simple wants out and it is no more consensual.
Game over!!!
PLAY SAFE!!

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
uhhh some mistreses simply ask to control your email. That is close to your real life and can degenerate into blackmail. Some ask to offer their online photos or emails. What is the difference while you are simply an online slave? Damn with the rules.

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
generally when i blackmail a slave it is just to milk her for more i dont usually hurt myslaves unless they rebelled and they deserve it some of them actually others i simply let go cuz they r not worth mytime...but as a common rule in slavery when ur TRUE slave not just some online play then ur actually signing up to be used in everyway including ur real life which opens stuff like viable blackmail.

not saying blackmail is a good thing but to some extent people actually like being blackmailed some ppl get turned on by the thought that they r not in control.

allover i think when ur "pledging" urself to a master or mistress (and i do that to my slaves) i say my rules and they say there limits and we start working out it from there thats how i can make sure i wont hurt them and they obey me mutual benefit

Featured Threads

New Personals