Status
Not open for further replies.

hornyxxk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 28, 2015
Dares on playing with my pussy. Make me wet all day! I am single. Difficulty of dare: not so painful and dangerous

hornyxxk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 28, 2015
I will report on detail. I love playing with my pussy. I am submissive. Tell me whatever you want me to do babe x

hornyxxk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 28, 2015
Likes: Pussy play, pussy inserts, anal inserts, nipple and clit clips

Dislikes: Anal play

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Here is a simple spanking-dare. There are a few sets of spankings with an increasing number. Take a pic of your pussy after each set:

1 Pic: no spanking
1st set: 10 spanks
2nd set: 25 spanks
3rd set: 50 spanks
4th set: 100 spanks
5th set: 200 spanks
6th set: unil you cry!

Use a woodn spoon or similar for your spanking. Upload all the pics here and then you're allowed to cum!

hornyxxk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 28, 2015
Here is a simple spanking-dare. There are a few sets of spankings with an increasing number. Take a pic of your pussy after each set:

1 Pic: no spanking
1st set: 10 spanks
2nd set: 25 spanks
3rd set: 50 spanks
4th set: 100 spanks
5th set: 200 spanks
6th set: unil you cry!

Use a woodn spoon or similar for your spanking. Upload all the pics here and then you're allowed to cum!

I'm sorry but I don't post pics

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
ok, than do this dare but dont upload the pics. Just save them on your computer/phone for 1 week.

D

Deleted member 24877

You have to take some eggs and while you lay down on the floor try to fit how many eggs as you can in your pussy! If you crack some you can't wash for 2 hours! After that post here how the task is gone and send me with PM a very detailed report!

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Whats your kik

Tell me your kik .. I'll Dom you all day

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
You will insert 3 food objects into your pussy. This can be eggs, a banana or a zucchini, but, the objects have to be three different foods. Once you have stuffed your pussy full, walk around naked for the rest of the day. If any of the food objects fall out, you must spank yourself with all the objects 50 times on each boob, ass cheek and on your clit. if you beat the challenge, spank your self on the vagina 50 times only. then edge 10 times. only then can you cum. I expect an extremely detailed report, at least 1,000 words including all your emotions, who it felt, etc., in my PM asap.

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
Punish that clit

Smear toothpaste on your clit, insert one ice cube and kneel in the corner until it melts, get a spoon and give yourself 10 spanks on your clit, then 5 push ups, another 10 spanks, 5 star jumps, 20 spanks, 5 squats then 10 spanks, I want you to put toothpaste on you fingers and slowly rub your throbbing clit until it becomes increasingly wet, let me know if your clit needs more punishment

50 shades

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 14, 2015
Get a pussy plug and cover it in toothpaste , then insert it into ur pussy and keep it there till it burns so bad u just wanna cum

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Give yourself a wedgie as far as it will go and throughout the day evertime you sit down you must edge 5 times. You cannot cum for 24 hours. Fail to do this and you must spank your ass till you cant sit down

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
This is from April, the poster hasn't logged in since May. of it's not a general discussion topic, please check dates and don't revive long dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals