New Member - SubAndrea

SubAndrea

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2015
Hello to you all

I have just reregistered as SubAndrea. Now please read and take notes.

I registered a few days ago as "Andrea" looking for a new Mistress to use me. I was swamped by PM without posting in a thread. I uploaded some pictures of myself and my avatar was a woman with a Red smacked bum being cooled by a fan.

I choose a Mistress, assuming they where correct for me by the profile and PMs exchanged, exchanged email and kik and then find out its a man posing as a woman. Fortunately all frauds and liars get caught out sooner or later.

Now, I find my account hacked and locked to me.

If you are receiving PMs or emails from anyone purporting to be me, with name above and described avatar, its not me. Its a man pretending to be me.

I feel violated and used and this is not what I wanted from here.

I try to play by the rules but this is not a good start.

Please read this careful before replying to "Andrea" or contacting me. I'm am weary and wary of deceit.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I have banned the account you reported taken.
I strongly advise that if you have used the password you used on that account elsewhere you alter it incase they have gained access to that information. You shouldn't use the same password on multiple sites anyway.

Additionaly I recommend that you activate "two step authentication" on any sites which allow it. I know gmail (and the whole of Google) has it as does Facebook, but check other services too.

Last edited:

SubAndrea

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2015
Thank for that, at least I know now it will not be used to con anyone else.

I immediately changed passwords to all sites I used and used different ones for each.

Looking for a new Mistress I now find I am having trust issues and that's not a good place to start a relationship.

Thank you for your help Kind Sir

MetalMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 19, 2014
yea i had a guy pretend to be a mistress to me to it is the lowest of lows

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
its always best to get some kind of proof if someone wont provide you with a faceless pic holding a sign or a voice recording saying something just move on no matter how wonderful and perfect they may be.

eedwardgrey1775

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2015
Re: Hello

Proof of gender. .. I love it. My wife chats with potential female subs and rely on conversation and instinct to weed out the frauds.

Featured Threads

New Personals