punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
You did good enough. If you can slap your clit a couple times, after that get the lotions back in
After removing the clothespin from my pussy lips and right nipple. I spanked my clit with my hand, but it didnt hurt my clit. I used one hand to open my lips and used 2 fingers to spank my clit hard, It was painful as my clit is sore and bruised. After 15 spanks I sat straight, my legs open and spread well. I was so wet that 3 bottles were in my pussy in no time, but It was burning, my pussy was bruised from inside as well.
The 4th one again took some efforts, I pushed all the 3 inside me really hard and pushed them down a bit and tried to inserted the fourth one on top of it, this slipped many times and hurt my clit again, but in the last I did it!
The bottles are inside and the thong is still duct taped!

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
After removing the clothespin from my pussy lips and right nipple. I spanked my clit with my hand, but it didnt hurt my clit. I used one hand to open my lips and used 2 fingers to spank my clit hard, It was painful as my clit is sore and bruised. After 15 spanks I sat straight, my legs open and spread well. I was so wet that 3 bottles were in my pussy in no time, but It was burning, my pussy was bruised from inside as well.
The 4th one again took some efforts, I pushed all the 3 inside me really hard and pushed them down a bit and tried to inserted the fourth one on top of it, this slipped many times and hurt my clit again, but in the last I did it!
The bottles are inside and the thong is still duct taped!

Keep the bottles in there and keep it duct taped

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Keep the bottles in your pussy and duct taped with the thong til after your roommate gets home opinional

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Put a clothespin on your clit and start to masturbate with the bottles. No cumming
It is really hard to move all the bottles together, they are so tightly stuffed in my pussy.
The clothespin of clit is making it feel better, as it makes me want to cum.
But with all the pain with stuffed pussy and sore clit, It is difficult to cum, but I am trying by stroking the pussy and with each stroke the pussy shakes and so does the clothespin on the clit.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
fuck urself

Put some ice in ur ass and pussy and let it there until it melts.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
It is really hard to move all the bottles together, they are so tightly stuffed in my pussy.
The clothespin of clit is making it feel better, as it makes me want to cum.
But with all the pain with stuffed pussy and sore clit, It is difficult to cum, but I am trying by stroking the pussy and with each stroke the pussy shakes and so does the clothespin on the clit.
I edged once. Should I stop or Can I cum now?

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Edge yourself another time, next make all you can to make yourself cum while trying to contain the orgasm for as long as posible

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
Edge as many time as u can before cumming.....just try to push ur limit as much as u can.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Go as far as you can without cumming and if you come before spank your ass and clit with the wooden paddle repeatedly

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Go as far as you can without cumming and if you come before spank your ass and clit with the wooden paddle repeatedly
My clit already has a clothespin on it.
And it is getting difficult to cum like this. But I so want to!

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
I want to know is this going in real or its just a roleplay thing?

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
your roommate get home

:confused: waiting for an update of whats going on??

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
My clit already has a clothespin on it.
And it is getting difficult to cum like this. But I so want to![/QUO
Keep holding it for a little longer if you break the rules u smack your ass again
I lifted my ass up, like a pevic bridge and spanked it really hard, I didnt count how many times. I also tried to spank my pussy but with the clothespin on, it was creating pleasurable vibrations, but I couldnt come. I masturbated with the bottles then again spanked my ass and boobs this time. Still I was not able to cum, The pain was pleasurable though, after few rounds of spanking I Couldnt take it. I removed the clothespin and started to spank lightly my clit, it was painful. I rubbed it really hard, pinched it twisted it. FINALLY WITH LIGHT SPANKING OF THE CLIT I CAME. AND SMACKED IT REALLY HARD AS A LAST STROKE!

I dont think I can cum for few days now!

Featured Threads

New Personals