Need Punishment

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Hey, I am in need of punishments, i am currently wearing a huge diaper that i can only waddle in cant even walk, i need further instructions to punish myself. I am willing to do anything any body suggests, pm me or post a reply here.

rixy1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2014
firstly your being punished for being vague

seeing as though you haven't told us anything about yourself or your likes or dislikes you are to choose your punishment from the following list,You will create an album for the evidence of completion and share it with other members here on kinktalk

1 insert a ginger root but plug suggest you make a fresh one if you dont allready have one then replace your diaper and sleep on the floor where cunts like you belong if you manage 8 hours with this in you may remove in in the morning and go about your day to day business if you do not succeed you will replace the root and leave it in all day while you go to work/school/college etc

2 you will smear tiger balm icy hot or similar menthol based burning cream to your cock and balls then replace your diaper urinate and empty your bowls into it and attempt to go to sleep again the floor is where you belong

3. you will smear Tabasco sauce all over your ass and balls and cock. replace your diaper drink water continuously (at least 2.5 litres per hour) untill you have pissed in that diaper enough that it leaks and cannot hold anymore then you may go and wash the tabasco from you nether regions.

you only have to choose one of the three options however if you do alll three you will recieve both my gratitude and a secret reward

Featured Threads

New Personals