29/F would love someone tell me what do

lacomte

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 10, 2012
Im on my own tonight and would love someone tell me what do with myself...i have been playing with my clit for 2 hours now...i want to cum, but i know i shouldn't until i'm allowed to...
in exchange i will write a detailed report...

Things I have available: toothpaste, 2 clothespins, wooden spoon, a butt plug, dildo,clothes hanger, a belt, a rope.

Likes: light bondage, light spanking, fingering, light anal, edging, forced orgasms/denial, nipple/breast play
Dislikes: Strict bondage, hard spanking, bladder control, food control, line writing, mouthsoaping, gags

Hdarkmoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 15, 2015
task

Bind your breasts, stick the dildo in your ass and put a clothespin on each nipple.

Irish4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
Bind both tits with the belt till they turn purple. Put the plug in your ass. Put the clothes pins on each nipple. Use the dildo and edge your self 3 times. After you edge 3 times use the dildo and make your self cum 3 times in a row with out stopping

lacomte

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 10, 2012
I had few PM and this...so very the same, bit boring, but will try some of it in a while

lacomte

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 10, 2012
I lent over the chair so my breasts hang down a bit and i can make sure i will tie my breasts tight. Now Im lying down on my back with exposed and firm breasts and 2 clothespins on my nipples. Im slowly working in butt plug in my ass as my ass has gone tighter in 3 months i haven't been playing with it. It hurts a bit, but I really want to do what I have been told. I have to use some more lube and fuck my ass before butt plug will make its way in completely. The feeling of butt plug fully in is heavenly...i sat down on the chair by my bed so it is all the way in in the deepest way.

Now I'm on my way of edging myself...
...ill update when and if I'm finished.

rogerthat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2015
I will be ur master I,like to be nice or if u want I can be mean kik me bryantomas26

Master240

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2015
I can be your master on kik

Just kik me: master_wyatt240 and we can have some fun

Featured Threads

New Personals