Twisted

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2011
Hello all.
My name is Mistress Dani,
I have been a domme for a few years now. One of my favourite things is to stretch the holes of my slaves out, I like to see just how much their bodies can take and what they can fit inside of themselves.
So I am issuing a challenge out there to all of you Kinktalkers. I want to see who from this site can fit the most or the biggest toys inside themselves. I am looking for one male and one female to claim the crown of the most stretched out slut holes. The male who can fit the most or the biggest thing in his ass, and the female who can fit the most in one or both of her slut holes.
The two individuals who I think deserves the crown will have the opportunity to become my new slaves, where I look forward to seeing just how much more we can stretch you out

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I`m wandering who will win. My ass is not to streched. But I had a girl who`s pussy can easilly swallow a coca cola can. And almost whole 0,5l bottle.

Twisted

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2011
She might qualify if she is interested, have her contact me

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Stretching

My slave has had numerous things I'm gonna submit to your contest. I put my whole fist balled up to the wrist. He put a 2 liter coke bottle in and turned so it poured in him. A strap on I used that was about as big as the bottom of a wine bottle and a g spot vibe at the same time. There's several strange things he's put in there when told but that's for another thread!

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Unfortunately I have no chance at winning this. Most I can fit in me is a maybe 1 inch thick dildo, i guess I need to find someone to stretch me out.

H0tpocket

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2015
mistress please add me on kik at cum18guy so I can show you what I can do

Sissyjessica

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Hello Miss Twisted.
I have a feeling many can proly fit more then i, but i would like too say i have a 12inch dildo that is approx the thickness of an average wrist that i can take in my boi pussy (mostly approx 10inches of it) and i can swallow it balls deep. I also haave a more recent purchase of a 16 inch dildo that is somewhat larger and i can almost take it down my throat but have not used on my boi pussy jus yet...

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
I'd like to include myself, I've got pictures on my gallery of my peehole being held open with a 18fr catheter, as well as my ass with a large collins speculum. I can also fist following a warm-up, and I have a large metal Meo hollow plug.

I have previously been able to insert a coke can fully as well....

I think that could possibly make me a contender. See my gallery for evidence, I can post fresh stuff as required.

princessbi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 23, 2015
Hi! I think that I am a contender, I can fit my fist and three fingers from my other hand in my pussy.

Featured Threads

New Personals