Need punishments

dirtylittlebunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2014
Hey.
I'm new to this, I need a few serious punishments, I have no toys and nothing too public, thank you.

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Ok since you are new let's go easy a light spanking and the beginning of orgasm control.
Go ahead and spank each of your butt cheeks 10 times, and if you can do this in front of a mirror and watch yourself as you do this task. Also try to be consistent with the force you use to spank yourself so that we have a baseline to work with.

Now for the orgasm control. Go ahead and masturbate but stop sort of cumming/orgasm. Take a breather until you are ok and will not cum. Now go on with your day. This last task I want you to do once a day, every day for the next 7 days. If at anytime you fail and do cum/orgasm then either reply or pm me so that I can deal with you. If on the other hand you succeed then on the 8th day either reply or pm and we can talk about a reward.

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Sir mars

Yes slave wana know u ist kik me : sir_mars. Or Skype: m_a_mars

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Take a clothes pin and put it directly on your clit. Then take 3 ice cubes and put then in your cunt. Write "cum dumpster" above your cunt. Wait for the ice to melt. You may then rip the clothes pin off your clit(do not open it and remove it) and then slap your cunt 15 times hard. You may then finger yourself to cum. Take pics when the ice is in, after the slaps, and after cumming.

Featured Threads

New Personals