United States (East of the Rockies)

M_James_95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2015
20 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old switch female

Please read entire post before PMing me. Thank you.
(I will know if you didn't)

About me:

Hello there people on Gd, my name is Michael, I am 20 years old, and I live in Minnesota, USA. This is my first ad, so I hope I did it right? Also I would like to thank techiegirl's post and the ad guideline, it helped me a lot with this.

Moving on, I am switch who is looking for another switch to get into a serious relationship with, preferably from the US, Canada, or the UK, as well as getting to know you as a friend in the "normal" times in life. If you are interested, drop me a PM and we'll go from there. Now, like everyone sane person, I have likes, dislikes, and limits. I also live the SCC code (Safe, Sane, Consensual), so If you don't, I'm sorry but you'll have to find someone else.

Some other things to know about me. I played a lot of sports in highschool, as well acted in multiple musicals and plays, so yeah. I love to be in films, as well as writing screenplays and I love studying. I love to watch movies/tv shows(I like a lot of them, so I wouldn't be surprised if you and I share a tv show that we like in common, but I'll watch never horror anything) I love to get out and adventure, seeing the world and what it has to offer!

I am working on becoming a certified firefight, I am all ready half way there as I am already a EMT-Basic. So I am that is what I am working on to accomplish right now, as well as volunteering at a fire department. I love sport and music, I also write music and perform. Those are just a few of my hobbies. I am also a virgin, so if you think that is a plus, I am glad:)

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

LIMITS:
Blood/Permanent, Family, Public, Scat, Illegal, Money, Blackmail​

SOFT LIMITS:
Wax, CEI, Piss

DISLIKES (PUNISHMENT):
Sissyification/Femification, Line Writing, WriteForMe, Anal

CBT, Humiliation, BDSM, Self/Bondage, Pain, Nipple Torture, Orgasm Control And Denial, JOI, Pics, Body Writing, Petplay

My Safewords:

They are the pretty much the same as everyone else, but I am writing them down anyways. My goal is for neither one of us to EVER use RED.

More:
This is me saying to give me more of this certain act that we are doing.

Mercy:
This is me saying that what we are doing isn't right, so slow down and maybe change what we are doing. Meaning that I really can't handle much of this for longer.

Red:
This is me saying "STOP! NO MORE! Right there and then IMMEDIATELY whatever we are doing will STOP and you will check in with me to see if I am okay.

What I am looking for in a Switch?:

What we would do, well like what the name says, is switch our roles ever so often when do scenes(and possibility in our daily lives). For example, one week I play the role of the Dom, with me being in charge of what goes on, with you obeying me. Then the next week comes we switch, with you being the Domme, with you being in charge of what goes on. This is a 2 way relationship, meaning that it isn't going to be just one person doing all the work, we both will and if you aren't willing to give any effort, then this is probably not for you. I love petplay, so if you are into that you get bonus points! :)

LOYALTY! I cannot stress how IMPORTANT this is! If you not willing to be loyal to your role at that time and cannot be loyal to me, then I am probably not for you. If you want me to send pics and videos, you'll need to send me pics and videos as well. (this isn't a one way thing) I prefer Skype and KIK, but it is NOT a deal breaker. Now, this is a online and/or offline relationship, meaning that I this can start off online, but I would eventually like this to be personal relationship that isn't on a computer, cause...well, that isn't you in real life. Please understand that I AM looking for a long term commitment so if you're a one and done kinda girl, then I am NOT for you. Please be willing to stick with it because I hate it when people flake, so please if you like doing that, don't contact me.

Now, I would prefer someone with some experience but that doesn't mean that I am not open to beginners, but you'll have to make a good case. In the future, I would like to meet up in person but only when you and I would be comfortable enough to do so. Also, I don't just want this relationship to be strictly BDSM, I would like to have it be casual as well, because getting to know you and what you like is very important to me.

Also please have good grammar, cause "u r 4ever mine, brb i gtg" will not cut it. I would like someone who is intelligent enough to formulate a complete sentence using real words. (It just makes you sound make sexy)

Relationship side of things:

Great and honest communication.
It's kinda impossible to get anything across to one another without communication, so you'll have to be able to do that.

A sense of humor.
Just as we need to breathe to survive, being able to enjoy each others humor is a big booster to any relationship. It gives it a breath of fresh air to flourish.

Emotional support, validation, and compliments.
. If I don't feel that you like and respect me, there will not be a strong connection because there will be no trust. We have to lift each other up and let each other know the depth of our caring This is why aftercare IS SO IMPORTANT. If you aren't willing to talk after a scene, it will NOT build trust.

Compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness.
Everyone has issues and I need you to be able to understand and help me through them. I am human, just like you and we'll both need to accept each other for who they are. I will make mistakes and so will you, so we will need to be able to forgive one another.

A mutual desire to step outside the box.​
The tried-and-true is good, but the never-attempted-before may be better. Growing in the relationship is a MUST HAVE, without it, we'll both get bored.

Being able to admit mistakes and to talk about them.
We all screw up. Learning to understand and let go of mistakes that you or I make will make grow closer together. Being prideful will not make anything better, so if you are prone to that, you will need to be more humble.

I would like when you PM me, to have a few things in your message, along with why you'd be a good fit for this relationship.

• Name?
  • Age?
  • Location/Availability?
  • Likes?
  • Why do you want to be my Switch?
  • How much experience do you have?
  • Why did my ad catch your eye?
  • Five random facts?
  • Expectations for a relationship with me?
  • Any questions, comments, or concerns?

Once you have sent me this and I choose you, we will exchange skype names and get going with getting to know each other. I will not be having multiple switch's, just one. :)

Sorry for the longest post I have ever posted, I just wanted to be sure that I got mostly everything into this post. Thank you for reading! (Cause it took me 5 hours to write this)

• Kinks:
In the ad

• Experience:
Novice

• Limits:
In the ad

Featured Threads

New Personals