slim young slave into dirty play for a long ownership

jesjes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
19/m/slim slave into scat, messing, wetting, toiletplay, foodplay, shoving food up my butt, crossdressing, anal play, nipple play, petplay, infantilism, punishment, being owned, exhibition (no publicly visibly crossdressing) being controlled (my room, my clothes, my excercise regime), shota/hentai/anime, wearing the same filthy pantys, i lose enthuasiasm after cumming and might be uncooperable for awhile so be wary..
any kinks not listed i probably like, i like it if you were to get creative with them and have your own too, obviously i'd be yours to do with what you want i dont like a passive master who needs me to lead them into giving me tasks to do

master or mistress fine dont mind either way, experience definetly prefered
currently jobless and not studying spend most of my time watching stuff or gaming :3

i can talk on cam (sometimes) but my voice is pretty deep.
email prefered but i can kik/skype between the time i made this post+5hours till +13hours and perhaps other times too but it would be less frequent!

limts, Fisting..not sure what else
im sick of people that stop emailing me after a week of toying with me so please please dont be so cruel.

my emails [email protected]
my kik jesjesl
my skype hajtorb

Attachments

• My Snapshot14.jpg
    My Snapshot14.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 29
  • My Snapshot13.jpg
    My Snapshot13.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 14
  • My Snapshot8.jpg
    My Snapshot8.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 18
  • My Snapshot10.jpg
    My Snapshot10.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 21
  • My Snapshot11.jpg
    My Snapshot11.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

jesjes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
i was also thinking if someones into exhibition like showing me off online i'd love to make a blog and you tell me what to post each day or a vlog or something
btw if you really want to get my attention emails the easiest for me to reply to

Featured Threads

New Personals